Gandaki Ayurveda Aushadhalaya Kaski New Job Vacancy 2080 for Consultant Ayurveda Expert, ANM, Hospital Jobs, ANM Jobs, Health Jobs, Health and Medicine Jobs, Dispensary Jobs, Ayurveda Dispensary Jobs 2023, Job Vacancy in Kaski, Jobs in Kaski, Gandaki Province, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details.
Gandaki Ayurveda Aushadhalaya Kaski New Job Vacancy 2080 for Consultant Ayurveda Expert, ANM
Gandaki State Government, Ministry of Social Development and Health, Directorate of Health, Gandaki Ayurveda Aushadhalaya (Dispensary) Kaski, Lekhnath, Pokhara 26, Gandaki Province, Nepal Job Vacancy Notice.
First published date:- 2080/05/31
In order to expand the health services provided by this dispensary, in the following positions, according to the Gandaki Province Service Contract, according to the Physician and Health Worker Management Procedure, 2079. and Applications are invited from Nepali citizens who have met the qualifications as the post has to be filled in the service contract by the end of 2080/081.
Post: Consultant Ayurveda Expert
- Advertisement No: 01-2080/81
- Level: Ninth
- Qualification: Post Graduation in Chiropractic
- Application Fee: Rs.1500/-
- Advertisement No: 02-2080/81
- Level: Fourth
- Qualification: Passed in Nursing subject
- Application Fee: Rs.500/-
Application Process for Consultant Ayurveda Expert, ANM
The form given on the website of this office http://gaa.gandaki.gov.np/ should be downloaded and filled and submitted to this office along with the documents to be attached with the application form.
Documents to be attached with the application form:
- Candidate’s Personal Details,
- Copy of Nepali Citizenship Certificate,
- Copies of SLC/SEE and above Educational Qualification Certificates,
- Copies of Renewed Certificates from relevant councils,
- Copy of Equivalency Certificates (if studied abroad)
- A copy of the work experience and training certificate in the relevant field,
- Copies of the receipts of the gross receipts must be verified by the applicant himself.
- Incomplete and expired applications with conditions will be rejected automatically
Procedure for submission of application fee
- Office Name: Gandaki Ayurveda Dispensary, Kaski
- Office Code:– 3501139014
- Revenue Account No:- 14224 (Examination Fee)
- Bank Account No:- 100010020010000 National Commercial Bank
Last date of submission of application:–
2080/06/14 within office hours. If there is a public holiday on that day, it will be until the next day
Exam Type:– Interview date will be published later
Eligibility to be a candidate:
- Nepalese citizen,
- Completed 18 years and not exceeding 45 years,
- Not convicted of corruption and criminal charges,
- Not dismissed as disqualified for future government service.
Gandaki Ayurveda Dispensary, Kaski
Lekhnath, Kaski, Gandaki Province, Nepal
Phone Number: 061-563528
(Note: We simply posted this job opening for informational purposes. So, please read the information and submit an application using the website or email address provided.)
Connects with Our Social Media
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|