Discover career opportunities at Aasaman Nepal (ASN) and join a pioneering organization dedicated to education and nutrition. Vacancy for Local Government Equity and Inclusion Officer in multiple locations. Apply now and make a positive impact on education in Nepal. Aasaman Nepal (ASN), Education and nutrition jobs, Local Government Equity and Inclusion Officer, Pioneering NGO in Nepal, Job opportunities in Terai region, Child rights protection programs, Empowering education initiatives, Job application for social activists, Equity and inclusion in education, Terai-based NGOs, NGO Career, Vacancy in Dhanusha, Mahottari, Sarlahi, Siraha, Saptari, Rautahat, Bara, Parsa, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details.
Aasaman Nepal (ASN): Empowering Education and Nutrition
Aasaman Nepal, a pioneering organization for education and nutrition, has been a driving force in the Terai region since its inception in 1999. Guided and managed by social activists, ASN is dedicated to protecting, promoting, and fulfilling child rights in Nepal. With a presence in 17 districts across six thematic areas including Education/Child Protection, Women Empowerment, Livelihood/Natural Resource Management, Disaster Risk Reduction, Health/Nutrition, and Good Governance, ASN is at the forefront of fostering positive change.
Now Hiring: Local Government Equity and Inclusion Officer
- Required: 8 (Eight) Positions
- Locations: Dhanusha, Mahottari, Sarlahi, Siraha, Saptari, Rautahat, Bara, Parsa
The Local Government Equity and Inclusion Officer will play a pivotal role in ensuring the quality implementation of disbursement-linked indicators related to equity and inclusion activities in close collaboration with local government and other education programs. This role includes strengthening interventions, acting as a strategic leader within the district project management team, and coordinating with local government to achieve program objectives.
- Planning and Implementation of Program: Develop annual, quarterly, and monthly plans, and ensure effective program implementation and quality in the designated area.
- Supervision and Monitoring: Conduct regular field visits to supervise, monitor, and support cluster/field activities, providing feedback and on-the-spot support.
- Documentation and Reporting: Prepare and submit necessary reports, including field visit reports and progress reports.
- Capacity Building and Mentoring: Identify staff training needs and conduct capacity-building sessions.
- Coordination and Representation: Collaborate with local governments, development partners, and other stakeholders for effective program delivery.
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years of project/program management experience.
- Knowledge of project management and education policies.
- Strong analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, Nepali, and local languages.
- Age limit: 21 to 45 years.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to apply by submitting their applications and updated CV through the following link by 12/11/2023: Application Link
- Local candidates, especially women and members of marginalized communities from Madhesh Province, are encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the recruitment process.
- Canvassing will lead to disqualification.
- ASN reserves the right to qualify/disqualify applications without providing reasons.
Ramananda Chowk, Janakpurdham, Dhanusha, Nepal
Mahalaxmisthan, Lalitpur, Nepal
Join ASN in making a difference and promoting equity and inclusion in education!
(Note: We simply posted this job opening for informational purposes. So, please read the information and submit an application using the website or email address provided.)
Connects with Our Social Media
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|