AHF New Job Vacancy 2023 for Program Manager – Education, INGO Career, INGO Jobs, Job in Nepal, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details.
AHF New Job Vacancy 2023 for Program Manager – Education
The Australian Himalayan Foundation (AHF) is an Australian charity committed to improving the quality of life for families living in remote areas of the Himalaya. AHF works exclusively with local implementing partners to improve access to quality education, health services and environmental and wildlife conservation in Nepal, Bhutan, and the Indian Himalaya.
Program Manager – Education (1)
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
- Manage AHF’s education partners and projects in Nepal and Bhutan, ensuring all stages of the Program Management cycle meet AHF, donor (including DFAT), and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Support AHF’s Head of Programs to develop, manage and evaluate AHF’s programs strategy, and related action plans.
- Build and maintain strong relationships and efficient communication mechanisms with AHF partners, and manage partner capacity-strengthening plans.
- Work closely with the AHF team in Australia and the Himalayas, including staff, pro bono advisors, consultants, interns and volunteers, and external sector stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 5 years of professional experience in international development in the education sector (additional experience in health and/or in the environment sector is advantageous).
- Demonstrated experience, knowledge, and training in M&E and risk management of development projects.
- Experience in capacity strengthening of NGOs and stakeholders in developing countries.
- Strong proficiency in written and verbal English / Nepali.
- Experience with DFAT funding and reporting requirements would be highly desirable.
AHF and our partners are committed to child safeguarding and the prevention of sexual abuse and exploitation. Any offer of employment will require relevant police and background checks.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to visit www.p2p.com.np and apply via the job portal no later than Wednesday, 31st May 2023.
Detailed JD of the position is available in the above link. For queries, please contact People2People at 01-5439788, 01-5439746.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connects with Our Social Media
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|