Latest Aloft Kathmandu Thamel Job Vacancy 2023 for Various Positions, Asst. Engineering Manager, Asst. Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager, Engineering Manager, Sales Executive – Events, Lounge Manager, Sous Chef – Pastry, CDP – Pastry And DCDP – Pastry, Chef De Cuisine, Sr. CDP – Conti, Sous Chef – Indian, Maitre D’ (Hostess), Senior Mixologist, Guest Relation/ Lobby Ambassador, HVAC Technician, Sr. Supervisor – HT/LT Electrical Systems, Office Coordinator – Engineering, Hotel jobs in Nepal, Jobs in Kathmandu, Private Jobs in Nepal will be discussed here with full details regarding the vacancy post.
Aloft Kathmandu Thamel Job Vacancy 2023 for Various Positions:
Aloft Kathmandu Thamel is on the lookout for dynamic, dedicated, and career-oriented professionals for the following positions, Interested and Eligible candidates are invited to apply these post:
Aloft Kathmandu Thamel Job Vacancy in details:
|Marketing Manager:Aloft Kathmandu Thamel Job Vacancy|
|Engineering Manager:Aloft Kathmandu Thamel Job Vacancy|
|· Bachelors In Electrical Engineering with min. 4 years of work experience with good knowledge In Low voltage 11KV/ 430V electrical power Installation and distribution system and other power systems.|
|Assistant Engineering Manager:Aloft Kathmandu Thamel Job Vacancy|
|· Bachelors/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with min. 2 to 3 years of working experience.
· Preferably in Hotels and knowledge of Auto CAD software application will be an added advantage.
|Asst. Marketing Manager:Aloft Kathmandu Thamel Job Vacancy|
|· Bachelors in Business Administration or equivalent degree, preferably sales / marketing with minimum 1 yr. experience in similar position/capability.
· Should be able to shape and execute overall marketing strategy and communicate it to the team.
· Coordinates with sales management In order to ensure alignment Of marketing and sales strategies, evaluate past programs/events and develops new programs in order to generate tours and meet or exceed goals of the property.
|Sales Executive- Events:Aloft Kathmandu Thamel Job Vacancy|
|· Should be ame to shape and execute overall sales strategy and communicate it to the team.
· Coordinates with sales management in order to ensure alignment.
|· Minimum 2 years of International experience in similar capacity, preferably in ‘World Class” Lounge.
· Will act as an Ambassador of the Lounge for elite clientele and report to Director of Food & Beverage.
|Sous Chef- Pastry, CDP- Pastry and DCDP- Pastry:Aloft Kathmandu Thamel Job Vacancy|
|· BHM or equivalent degree In hospitality with 2-3 years of experience in similar position and knowledge in Bakery and
· Patisserie preferably in 4/ 5 star category hotel.
|Chef De Cuisine:Aloft Kathmandu Thamel Job Vacancy|
|· Minimum 6-8 years of expenence in related field with experience In Continental / Indian Cuisine.
· Significant knowledge and familiarity in creating and experimenting with new dishes.
· Vocational training / diploma or equivalent degree In related field.
|Sr. CDP- Conti:|
|· BHM or equivalent degree in hospitality with 2-3 years of experience in a similar position and
· Knowledge in Continental Kitchen preferably in 4/ 5 star category hotel.
|Sous Chef-Indian:Aloft Kathmandu Thamel Job Vacancy|
|· BHM or equivalent degree in hospitality with 2.3 years of experience in a similar position and
· Knowledge in Indian Kitchen preferably in 4/ 5 star category hotel.
|Maitre Cr (Hostess):Aloft Kathmandu Thamel Job Vacancy|
|· Minimum 2-3 years of International experience dealing with clientele of various nationalities in World Class Lounge or High end Restaurant.
· Should be fluent in English and knowledge of the foreign language will be added advantage.
· The applicant should have excellent customer engagement skill and help promote and upsell the outlets.
|· Preference shall be given to candidates with experience abroad in luxury hotels or High-end clubs with various flaring and
· Showmanship qualities to deliver guest satisfaction.
|Guest Relation/ Lobby Ambassador:Aloft Kathmandu Thamel Job Vacancy|
|· The applicant should have excellent customer engagement skill, establish, promote and
· Maintain good public relations and enhances sates for the hotel at every opportunity and
· Maintain effective communication with all related departments to ensure a smooth service delivery.
|· Diploma/Sub Overseer level in Refrigeration and HVAC systems.
· Mechanical systems or Electrical systems with 4 yrs of experience in commercial complexes or star-rated hotels.
· Should be able to handle related operations and maintenance of HVAC equipment.
|Sr. Supervisor. HT/LT electrical systems:|
|· Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering /Sub Overseer in Electrical systems with 5 yrs of experience.
· Certification in MEP courses and knowledge of Autocad will been added advantage.
· Should be able to handle the substation (11/415KV). HT & LT panels and systems with interlocks and protection systems.
|Sr. Supervisor- HTILT electrical systems:|
|· Diploma/Certificate level in mechanical systems.
· Should have work experience of at least 4 to 5 years.
· Working in hotel operations will be an added advantage.
· Good computer operating skills.
· Should have good knowledge In HVAC systems.
|Office Coordinator- Engineering:|
|· Sound knowledge in operating basic computing systems for providing necessary communication and secretarial support to the Engineering team.
· Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in a related field with 1.2 years of experience in a similar position and capability required.
How to Apply:
Interested Nepalese candidates for the above-mentioned positions may send their application indicating the position they have applied for along with their CV and relevant documents to email@example.com by February 22, 2023.
Only short-listed Nepalese candidates will be called for an interview. Telephonic queries will not be entertained.
Aloft Kathmandu Thamel
Location: Chhaya Devi Complex, Amrit Marg, Thamel,
Kathmandu, Nepal, 44600
TOLL FREE: +977-1-5252000
FAX: +977 1-52521111
Join Our Telegram latest update instantly: CLICK HERE
Read Also: Latest Private jobs in Nepal 2023