American Embassy Kathmandu New Vacancy 2023 for Gardener for US Mission Nepal, Jobs in Kathmandu, Gardener Jobs, Career in US Mission Kathmandu, Embassy Jobs, Jobs in Nepal, US Embassy Recruitment 2023, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details.
American Embassy Kathmandu New Vacancy 2023 for Gardener for US Mission Nepal
Job Post: Gardener
|Hiring Agency||Embassy Kathmandu|
|Position Title||Gardener- All Interested Candidates|
|Open Period||08/03/2023 – 08/24/2023 Format MM/DD/YYYY|
|Vacancy Time Zone||GMT+5.75|
|Series/Grade||LE – 1310 2|
|Salary||NPR ₨558,695 /Per Year|
|Work Schedule||Full-time – 40 hours per week.|
|Duty Location(s)||10 Vacancies in Kathmandu, NP|
|For More Info||HR Section, 977-01-4234000, Recruitktm1@state.gov|
|Hiring Path||Open to the public|
|Who May Apply/Clarification from the Agency||All Interested Applicants / All Sources|
|From the Agency||For applicants who are USEFMs, the final grade/step for this position will be determined by Washington DC. The proposed grade is FP-CC.|
|Security Clearance Required||Public Trust – Background Investigation|
|Appointment Type Details||Indefinite subject to successful completion of probationary period.|
|Marketing Statement||We encourage you to read and understand the Eight (8) Qualities of Overseas Employees before you apply.|
The U.S. Mission in Kathmandu, Nepal is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Gardener. This vacancy is open to all interested applicants.
The work schedule for this position is Full Time (40 hours per week).
Start date: Candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of time of receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end.
|Travel Required||Not Required|
The incumbent is responsible for performing gardening care and grounds maintenance at U.S. Mission office facilities including associated agencies, as well as other U.S. Government (USG) owned and leased properties as directed and at the official residences of the Principal Officials at post. The incumbent plans, schedules, and participates in the gardening work as assigned including but not limited to soil preparation, planting, pruning, trimming, staking, cultivating, weeding, transplanting of trees, lawn turf, shrubs, ground cover, flowers, and hedges.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EVALUATIONS
|Requirements: EXPERIENCE: A minimum of two (2) years of gardening experience is required.|
|Education Requirements: Completion of primary education is required.|
|Evaluations: These may be tested (Language, Skills, and Abilities).|
|LANGUAGE: Rudimentary Speaking English is required. Limited Reading/Writing/Speaking Nepali is required.|
|Please specify in your application your level of proficiency in ALL languages listed above.|
|SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Ability to physically perform arduous tasks is required.|
|EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.|
|All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.|
Benefits and Other Info
Agency Benefits: Benefits will be discussed during job offer.
HIRING PREFERENCE SELECTION PROCESS: Applicants in the following hiring preference categories are extended a hiring preference in the order listed below. Therefore, it is essential that these applicants accurately describe their status on the application. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not eligible for a hiring preference.
HIRING PREFERENCE ORDER:
- AEFM / USEFM who is a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran*
- AEFM / USEFM
- FS on LWOP and CS with reemployment rights **
* IMPORTANT: Applicants who claim status as a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran must submit a copy of their most recent DD-214 (“Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty”), equivalent documentation, or certification. A “certification” is any written document from the armed forces that certifies the service member is expected to be discharged or released from active duty service in the armed forces under honorable conditions within 120 days after the certification is submitted by the applicant. The certification letter should be on letterhead of the appropriate military branch of the service and contain (1) the military service dates including the expected discharge or release date; and (2) the character of service. Acceptable documentation must be submitted in order for the preference to be given.
** This level of preference applies to all Foreign Service employees on LWOP and CS with re-employment rights back to their agency or bureau.
For more information (i.e., what is an EFM, USEFM, AEFM, MOH, etc.?) and for additional employment considerations, please visit the following link.
HOW TO APPLY
How to Apply:
- All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a security clearance.
- Applications must be completed and submitted through Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA).
- Applicants must address each required qualification with specific information supporting each item. Failure to do so will result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
- To apply, please click the “APPLY TO THIS VACANCY” button, create or log-in to your ERA account and begin the application process.
- For information on ERA and detailed instructions on how to apply, please visit the ERA information page in our internet site below:
- ERA information page-Internet site: https://np.usembassy.gov/jobs/
Paper or e-mailed applications are not accepted.
To qualify based on education, you MUST submit the requested transcripts as verification of educational requirement by the closing date of this announcement. Failure to provide requested information, or the information is insufficient to verify eligibility, may result in disqualification
for this position.
- Proof of Citizenship
- Education Transcript
- Other Documents (e.g. Experience, training Certificates)
- List of References
Eligible Family Member (EFM) applicants should also submit the following documents
- Copy of Sponsor’s Orders/Assignment Notification (or equivalent)
- DD-214 – Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable)
- SF-50 (if applicable)
Applicants who are invited to take a language or skills test, or who are selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
Thank you for your application and your interest in working at the U.S. Mission in Kathmandu, Nepal.
(Note: We simply posted this job opening for informational purposes. So, please read the information and submit an application using the website or email address provided.)
Connects with Our Social Media
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|