Bir Hospital New Vacancy for 30 Medical Offers, 26 Staff Nurses in Kathmandu, Government Hospital Jobs in Kathmandu, Bir Hospital Vacancy, Medical Officer Career, Staff Nurse Vacancy, Government Jobs, Application Form Download, Application Procedure, HealthCare Jobs, Health Job Vacancy, Medical and Health Service Vacancy, Bir Hospital Job Opportunity will be discussed here with full details.
Bir Hospital New Vacancy for 30 Medical Offers, 26 Staff Nurses
Bir Hospital, associated with the National Academy of Medical Sciences (NAMS), is calling for applications for various contractual positions. This initiative is in line with the “Procedures for Managing Physicians and Health Workers in Contract Services 2076.” It’s a valuable chance for qualified medical professionals in Nepal.
Medical Officer (8th Level Officer)
- Number of Positions: 30
- Qualification: MBBS degree from a recognized institution and registration with the Nepal Medical Council (NMC).
Staff Nurse (5th Level Assistant)
- Number of Positions: 26
- Qualification: PCL Nursing degree from a recognized institution and registration with the Nepal Nursing Council (NNC).
Eligibility Criteria for Applicants
- Must be a Nepali citizen.
- Age: Between 18 and 45 years.
- No criminal record.
- Meet other legal eligibility requirements.
- Candidates will be selected through a written test and/or an interview.
- The schedule for exams will be announced in due course.
- Documents Required: Copies of Nepali citizenship, educational qualifications, and respective council certifications.
- Examination Fee: Rs. 600 for Staff Nurse and Rs. 1000 for Medical Officer.
- Payment Method: Fees should be deposited in Prabhu Bank Current Account No. 0230131414000011, with proof of payment attached to the application.
How to Apply
- Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by 3 pm on Friday, 8th Mansir 2080.
- Submission Location: Surgical Building, 6th Floor, Bir Hospital.
- Interested candidates should apply within seven days of the notice’s publication.
- This recruitment is part of NAMS’s commitment to enhancing healthcare services in Nepal.
Bir Hospital’s recruitment drive offers a significant opportunity for medical professionals in Nepal to join a prestigious institution. Applicants are encouraged to prepare their applications thoroughly and adhere to the submission deadlines.
This Job Opportunity May Also Best for You: Health Insurance Board Vacancy 2080 for Medical and Pharmacy Officer
Download Application form and Vacancy Notice
Thank you so much for reading the job vacancy post ”Health Insurance Board Vacancy 2080 for Medical and Pharmacy Officer ” till the end. If you have any doubt and hesitation regarding this vacancy on your mind then you are requested to comment down or message us through our social medias , we will reply you as soon as possible because we are ready to help for you.
Dear Jobseekers, If you wants to get foreign or national latest job vacancy opportunity alerts then stay tuned and follow us on our various below :
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|
Note : Simply, we shares national and international job opportunity through this website for the educational and informational purpose only. We are not any hiring company and hiring agency. So please read the job vacancy information completely and submit an application using website, email address or manpower details above mentioned