Job opportunity for Administrator and Finance Officer post for Childaid Network Foundation (CAN) Lalitpur, Nepal. Apply now and take CAN’s projects to new heights. ING Jobs, INGO Career, Admin Jobs, Finance Officer Vacancy, CAN Vacancy, Childaid Network Foundation Vacancy 2023, Latest INGO Job Opportunity, Jobs in Nepal, Vacancy in Lalitpur, Career Opportunity at Lalitpur, Application Procedure, INGO Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details,
Childaid Network Foundation (CAN) Job Opportunity: Admin and Finance Officer
Childaid Network Foundation (CAN) is an independent and ideologically neutral children’s charity founded in Germany in 2007.
Childaid Network Foundation (CAN) has been officially registered as an International Non-Governmental Organization (INGO) in Nepal since April 2020. CAN is actively engaged in various projects aimed at promoting quality education, vocational and technical training, and school community health promotion. These initiatives are implemented in collaboration with both national and local level NGO partners. Currently, CAN’s projects are primarily focused in the districts of Ramechhap, Dolakha, and Sindhuli. To support their ongoing efforts, the organization is now looking to hire a qualified candidate for the position of Admin and Finance Assistant.
Position: Admin and Finance Assistant
- Required Number: 1 (one)
- Duty Station: Lalitpur
Managing financial system:
- Assist Finance Officer to oversee accounts and finance management of the Country Office, including the yearly budget development together with management.
- Provide records, files, and documents of TDS, E-TDS, Payment of TDS and transactional data to auditors.
- Collect the bills and supporting documents for verification and approval and scan the supporting document
- Prepare vouchers along with adequate supportive documents.
- Support in banking transactions (cash withdraw, deposits and other banking related works)
- Assist Finance Officer to coordinate requests for funds, based on budget and cash flow projections for the projects as well as for the organizational operations.
- Coordinate and oversee procurement and purchase activities, ensuring good inventory management abiding with the organizational policies.
- Manage and maintain office supplies, equipment, and facilities
- Coordinate and support for conducting external and internal audits of the partners as well as of the organization.
- Proficiency in office management and administrative tasks, strong organizational and time-management skills and attention to detail and a focus on accuracy.
- Bachelor’s degree (running, minimum last year) in accounting, Finance or related field
- At least two years of experience in relevant fields with specific knowledge of general accounting, voucher preparation and documentation.
- Good computer skills in MS Office applications and familiarity with accounting software will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills, creative problem-solving, conflict management skills.
- Good spoken and written English and Nepali
Application Procedure and Date
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com by 17:00 hrs on 26th November 2023.
CAN is an equal opportunity employer and will give priority to competent candidates from disadvantaged groups, Dalit and Janajatis.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further assessment and interview.
Telephonic enquiries will not be entertained.
This Job Opportunity May Also Best for You: AHTCS New Vacancy 2080 for Service Province Officer and Admin Cum Finance Officer
Thank you so much for reading the job vacancy post ”AHTCS New Vacancy 2080 for Service Province Officer and Admin Cum Finance Officer” till the end. If you have any doubt and hesitation regarding this vacancy on your mind then you are requested to comment down or message us through our social medias , we will reply you as soon as possible because we are ready to help for you.
Dear Jobseekers, If you wants to get foreign or national latest job vacancy opportunity alerts then stay tuned and follow us on our various below :
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|
Note : Simply, we shares national and international job opportunity through this website for the educational and informational purpose only. We are not any hiring company and hiring agency. So please read the job vacancy information completely and submit an application using website, email address or manpower details above mentioned.