Citizens Bank International New Vacancy 2023 for Trainee, Management Trainee, Assistant Trainee, Banking Job, Banking Career, Jobs in Kathmandu, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details.
To apply read this vacancy post carefully till the end and follow the link given below to visit each job vacancy post on official site of the bank.
Citizens Bank International New Vacancy 2023 for Trainee Posts
Citizens Bank International Limited established a reliable and trustworthy partner for all financial solutions and seeks applications from highly motivated, skilled, dynamic, and result-oriented qualified Nepalese citizens for the vacant job positions at its existing Branches & Departments.
Citizens Bank International New Vacancy 2023 in Details
Job Positions, Required No. / Vacancy Code /Descriptions
1. Management Trainee (Few)
Vacancy Code: MT-01/23
It is an entry-level position and prior work experience is not required. Candidates must have MBA Degree in Banking’ Finance/ Marketing/ Economics/ Human Resources/ Accounting from a recognized university with a minimum (GPA 3.1 out of 4 or First Division. Successful candidates will undergo on-the-job training in overall banking procedures and operations. Upon successful completion of training, candidates shall be placed at head office, branches of the Bank at Supervisor position.
2. Trainee Assistant (Few)
Vacancy Code: TA-02/23
It is an entry-level position and prior work experience is not required. Candidate must have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Management from a recognized university. The eligible candidates meeting the minimum qualification shall be shortlisted for further selection process based on the following criteria.
- For Kathmandu Valley: Relatively lower age and minimum COPA 3 out of 4 or First Division in Bachelors Degree.
- For Outside Kathmandu Valley: Relatively lower age and higher CGPA/ Percentage in Bachelors Degree. The candidate will be shortlisted on a merit basis.
3. Trainee Assistant (Legal & Share Department) (Few)
Vacancy Code: LD-03/23
It is an entry-level job position for assistant level and prior work experience is not required. Candidates must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized university.
Eligibilities and Selection
|-Age of the candidate applying for Management Trainee and Trainee Assistant should not exceed 30 years as on June 13, 2023. |
-Candidate must have a working knowledge of MS Office applications and must be fluent in English & Nepali (both written and spoken).
-Shortlisted candidates shall only be informed about the further selection process.
–Preference will be given to suitable local candidates or candidates from the surrounding areas of the Branches.
-Preference will be given to candidates having two wheelers driving license.
-Preference shall be given to candidates having an advocate license (For the Legal and Share Department only).
To Apply (Citizens Bank International New Vacancy 2023 for Trainee Posts)
- Candidates meeting the above requirements must submit the online application form by clicking the “Career” section at www.ctznbank.com
- Application Link: https://www.ctznbank.com/career
|Application Opening Date||24th May 2023|
|Application Closing Date||13th June 2023, 5 PM|
Additional Information for Citizens Bank International New Vacancy
- Candidates canvassing for the job at any stage of the selection process will be immediately disqualified.
- Any telephonic query and/or application received at the Bank through post and/or entail will not be
- The Bank reserves the right to reject any reasons all the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
“The Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer”
Connects with Our Social Media
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|