Coffee Development Center New Vacancy 2080: Latest Job Opportunity in Coffee Development Center Gulmi Join as Agriculture JTA to make a difference in Gulmi Coffee Development. Technical Jobs, Agriculture JTA Vacancy, Coffee Development Vacancy 2080, Government Jobs, Vacancy in Gulmi, Career Opportunity in Coffee Development, Nepal Jobs, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details.
Job Vacancy Post
Agriculture JTA Job Opportunity at Coffee Development Center Gulmi
The Government of Nepal’s Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock Development has announced an exciting career opportunity at the National Fruit Development Centre, specifically within the Coffee Development Center located in Musikot Municipality-5, Aapchaur, Gulmi. In alignment with recent decisions, they are calling for applications to fill the position of a Junior Technical Assistant (JTA) on a contractual basis.
Coffee Development Vacancy Details:
Job Title: Junior Technical Assistant (Agriculture JTA)
- Advertisement Reference: 002-2080/081
- Nature of Service: Contractual engagement
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Examination Fee: NPR 1,000
- Selection Process: Written Test and Interview
Eligibility Criteria and Application Process
Candidates considering this opportunity should note the following requirements:
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have passed the SLC/SEE from a recognized institution and completed a minimum of one year’s JTA (Agriculture Science) training, or have passed the TSLC in agriculture.
- Age Limit: Candidates should be at least 18 years old but not older than 35 years, with an age relaxation up to 40 years for female applicants.
- Application and Submission Location: Both the application receipt and submission should be conducted at the Coffee Development Centre, Aapchaur, Gulmi.
- Deadline for Application: Applications must be submitted by 2080/08/11 within office hours, with provisions made for public holidays.
- Necessary Documentation: Applicants are required to submit attested copies of their Nepali citizenship certificate, academic qualification certificates, examination fee receipt, and three passport-sized photographs.
- Contractual Terms: The terms of service will be as per the contractual agreement.
- Examination Date: Will be announced on the final day for application submission.
Additional Information and Contact Details
For further inquiries about the role or application process, interested individuals can reach out via the following:
- Phone: 079-6911996, 9857081196
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Note: We simply posted this job opening for informational purposes. So, please read the information and submit an application using the website or email address provided.)
Connects with Our Social Media
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|