CRS Healthcare New Vacancy 2080 for Various Positions, Finance & Reference Director, Business Development Manager, Sales Officer/Assistant Officer, Executive Secretary, Hospital Jobs, Jobs in Kathmandu, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details.
CRS Healthcare New Vacancy 2080 for Various Positions
CRS Healthcare Pvt. Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nepal CRS Company, is involved in the sales and marketing of family planning, maternal child health, and other health products in Nepal. We are looking for dynamic and result-oriented personnel with strong business acumen, and extensive knowledge of the pharma and health industry in Nepal for the following posts:
A detailed Terms of Reference for all posts are available at www.crshealthcare.org.np
1) Position: Finance & Admin Director
- Minimum Qualification: MBA in Finance or an equivalent degree
- Preferred/ Additional Qualification: CA /CFA / CWA
- Minimum Experience: 10 years of experience in the field of financial management
- Preferred/ Additional Experience: At least 5 years’ experience of leading the Finance/Accounts
2) Position: Business Development Manager
- Minimum Qualification: MBA in Marketing or equivalent qualification in Sales and Marketing
- Preferred/ Additional Qualification: Prior knowledge of pharmaceutical / health products in Nepal
- Minimum Experience: 3 years of managerial experience in new product development and services in the organization.
- Preferred/ Additional Experience: Proven track record of successful implantation of new imp product and services in the organization
3) Position: Sales Officers/Asst. Officers
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Minimum Experience: Preferred/ Additional Experience: At least 1 years’ experience of leading the sales territory of a Pharmaceutical Companies
4) Position: Executive Secretary
- Minimum Qualification: Graduate
- Preferred/ Additional Qualification: Master’s Degree /Working knowledge of MS Office, including Nepali Word Processing
- Minimum Experience: Minimum 3 years experience of handling similar profile
- Preferred/ Additional Experience: Experience of working in a similar-sized company would be preferred
How to Apply with Application Deadline
Motivated and committed Nepalese with an interest and experience in related fields are encouraged to email their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 6th September 2023 (20 Bhadra 2080).
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. Telephone inquiries will not be entertained.
Address: Tokha Road, Mahadevtar, Gongabu, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Phone Number: 01 5901401,5901402
(Note: We simply posted this job opening for informational purposes. So, please read the information and submit an application using the website or email address provided.)
Connects with Our Social Media
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|