Join Sundar Nepal Sanstha (BNA) as a Database Administrator and work on a clean energy project in Nepal. Apply before November 4, 2023. Sundar Nepal Sanstha, Database Administrator Job, Clean Energy Project, Non-profit Organization, Karnali Province, Sudurpaschim Province, SNV/EnDev Partnership, Monitoring and Evaluation, Data Collection, Nepali Citizens, MS Excel Skills, Computer-based Database Management, Equal Opportunities Employer, Merit-Based Selection, Women in STEM, Social Development, Vacancy in Surkhet, Nepal, Job Application Deadline, Office-Based Position, NGO Jobs, NGO Career in Nepal, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details.
Database Administrator Job at Sundar Nepal Sanstha (BNA) – in Surkhet
Sundar Nepal Sanstha (BNA) is Non-profit, Social Development Organization devoted to deliver the quality services to the community is implementing the “increasing access to clean energy through Clean (Electric) Cooking solutions in the communities of Karnali and Sudurpaschim provinces of Nepal” in partnership with SNV/EnDev. The project is seeking qualified, dynamic and motivated Nepali citizens for the following positions in order to implement induction Cooktop promotion programme.
Position: Database Administrator (Office based)
- Excellent skills in MS Excel, able to monitor data quality and consistency, data quality assessments, and prepare periodic reports on project results.
- Oversee the baseline, midline and end-line data collection, analysis, reporting, and dissemination of lessons learned to the respective stakeholders (with support from SNV’s MEAL Advisor and Project Manager).
- Support to the design and implementation of the project Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEAL) Plan and ensure monitoring and evaluation methodology and data collection systems that are appropriate and practical.
- Keep track record of the project activities and deliverables versus work plan.
- Verify the reports and database trails and claims made for the RBF incentives recommended by the Market Facilitators.
- Basic Computer application: MS Office, report writing, and presentation.
- This Position might require field visits to the partner Palikas of the programme provinces.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field with expertise in computer-based database management.
- 2 years plus experience of working in the similar field.
- Should have experience using of statistical tools, analytical and report writing skills, and knowledge extracting skills.
- Ability to work in a team and in a time constraint situation.
- Good language skills (oral and written) in English and Nepali.
Interested candidates who meet the above-mentioned required qualifications, criteria and experiences can apply by sending the application letter and CV with supporting documents to email@example.com or Direct to Office no later than 4 November 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a further selection process.
Sundar Nepal Sanstha (BNA) is an equal opportunities employer and strictly follows a merit-based selection process. The female, local and those from disadvantaged communities and previously worked in the project proposed working areas are strongly encouraged to apply.
For this process all rights reserved to Sundar Nepal Sanstha (BNA).
Staff Selection Committee
Sundar Nepal Sanstha (BNA)
- Location: Birendranagar-8, Surkhet
- Phone No: 083-520926
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.sundarnepal.org.np
Date of publication: 20 October, 2023
(Note: We simply posted this job opening for informational purposes. So, please read the information and submit an application using the website or email address provided.)
Connects with Our Social Media
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|