Deputy Team Leader Job Opportunity in ReMi Project: Join The Reintegration of Returnee Migrant Workers (ReMi) Project as Deputy Team Leader. Contribute to the social and econimic reintegration of returnee migrant workers in Nepal. ReMi Project Jobs, Helvetas Project, INGO Careers, Deputy Team Leader Jobs, Migrant Worker Reintegration, Nepal Job Opportunity, Social Inclusion, Economic Reintegration, Helvetas Nepal, Project Management Jobs, Apply Now. INGO Jobs in Nepal, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details.
Reintegration of Returnee Migrant Workers (ReMi) project is a bilateral initiative of Governments of Nepal and Switzerland. The project contributes to the social and economic reintegration of returnee migrant workers in Nepal. The project is implemented by Ministry of Labor, Employment and Social Security; provincial line ministries and local governments in Koshi and Madhesh Provinces. Helvetas Nepal as technical assistance provider to the project invites applications from committed and experienced Nepali citizens for the following position:
Position: Deputy Team Leader (1)
- Deputize the Team Leader (TL) as and when required, assist TL in overall project management;
- Lead coordination with relevant governmental entities to facilitate intergovernmental collaboration and efficient public finance management with federal, provincial and local governments for project implementation;
- Contribute strategic inputs on social and economic reintegration of returnee migrant workers, including technical assistance to the Government of Nepal and private sector engagement for sustainability and scalability of ReMi initiatives;
- Manage partnerships with ReMi implementing partners, backstoppers and other consultants, including identifying needs, facilitating procurement of services and follow up during implementation;
- Contribute to the process of developing Yearly Plan of Operations (YPO), Outcome Monitoring Summary (OMS), effective monitoring and timely and quality periodic reports, in line with ReMi monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL) plan;
- Provide support and guidance to Project Support Unit (PSU) team members working at all level, including leading capacity development measures.
Required Education, Experience and Social Competence:
- Master’s degree in Social Sciences, Economics, Development Cooperation or in any relevant discipline.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in a project/ program with at least 3 years dedicated experience in managing program,human resources,finance,administration, and partner management.
- Having experience in governance, institution/system building or private sector engagement project will be an added value.
- Strong understanding on governance system, particularly on the federal context of Nepal.
- Commitment towards gender equality, social inclusion, and poverty reduction.
Duty Station: ReMi Project Office, Lalitpur with frequent travel to project locations.
Duration: Till 15th July 2026 (with possibility of extension).
Salary and Benefits: As per the rules and regulation of Helvetas Nepal.
Interested candidates who meet above requirements are requested to visit our website at http://apply.helvetas.org.np and submit application through online portal. Detail job description is available on the website.
Telephone enquiries will not be entertained. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the selection
Helvetas Nepal reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons.
Helvetas Nepal promotes workforce diversity and applies positive discrimination to candidates from discriminated groups (women, Dalit, Janajati, Madhesi/Terai, and other minority communities).
Deadline for submission of application: 17 November 2023
(Note: We simply posted this job opening for informational purposes. So, please read the information and submit an application using the website or email address provided.)
Connects with Our Social Media
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|