Esther Benjamin Memorial Foundation (EBMF) New Vacancy 2023 for Executive Director, NGO Jobs, NGO Career, Career in EBMF, Executive Director Jobs, Jobs in Lalitpur, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details.
Esther Benjamin Memorial Foundation (EBMF) New Vacancy 2023 for Executive Director
The Esther Benjamin Memorial Foundation (EBMF) is a non-government social organisation established in 2007 with a vision to enable every child to exercise their rights for their well-being. Since its establishment, the organization has been rescuing and reintegrating children with their families from various challenging circumstances. We are looking for an experienced and dedicated individual to join us as the Executive Director at our head office in Lalitpur.
|Application Opening Date||23 July 2023|
|Application Closing Date||7 August 2023, 17:00 hrs.|
Position: Executive Director
- Reports to: EBMF Governance Board/Country Director, CRN
- Location: Esther Benjamin Memorial Foundation Office, Bagdil-4, Lalitpur
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Working Hours: 40 hrs. per week.
The Executive Director will have a decisive role in effectively leading and managing the organization’s operational and strategic activities. This position carries the responsibility of ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of all programs, with a special focus on delivering high-quality services to children and young people in accordance with the organization’s policies. The executive Director will provide comprehensive leadership and management of programs, administration, and day-to-day operations while actively upholding the organization’s mission and core values.
- Strategic Leadership: Provide visionary leadership to the organization, develop and implemnt strategic plans, and ensure alignment with the organisation’s mission and goals.
- Program Development and Management: Oversee the design, development, and implementation of child protection programs, ensuring they are effective, impactful, and aligned with best practices and standards.
- Financial Management: Ensure sound financial management practices, including budegeting, financial reporting, and compliance with donor requirements and legal regulations.
- Fundraising and Resource Mobilization: Develop and implement fundraising strategies to secure financial resources for the organisation’s programs and iitiatives, including grant hunting, development of MOU and program Agreement, and partnership development.
- Stakeholders Engagement and collaboartion: Build and Maintain relationships with government agencies, I/NGOs, community partners, and other stakeholders to foster collaboartion, advocate for child protection, leverage resources.
- Advocacy and Policy Influence: Advocate for policiesand practices that promote therihts and well-being of children, actively engagein child protection networks and influence decision-makers at local, national, and international levels. Documentation of essential resources materials and records.
- Team Leadership and Management: Provide effective leadership to the organisation’s staff, promoting a positive work culture, fostering professionals growth and development, and ensuring efficient team management.
- Monitioring, Evaulation, and Learning: Establish monitioring and evaluation systems to assess the impact and effectiveness of child protection program, promote learning, and drive continuous improvemnet. Conduct and evaluation mission from the organisation’s level’s and jointly with the donor.
- Communication and Public Relations: Represent the organisations in public forums, raise awareness about child protection issues, and effectively communiacate the organisation;s mission, achivements, and challenges to stakeholders and the general public.
- Organizational Governance: Work closely with the NGO board and Country Director of the donor agency, ensure compliance with legal and regulatory wrequirements, and provide regular reports on organisational performance.
- Maintain a collaborative relationship with the EBMF board and CD of the donor agency.
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation, proposal, and report writing skills in both English and Nepali,
- The candidate should have proven networking and partnership-building skills with diverse individuals, governsment agencies, private sectors, and organisations,
- Practical management skills to empower and levarage the team’s experience,
- The candidate should better know like-minded organisations and identity and develop partnership and invovative approaches,
- Ability to identify critical strategic issues, objectives, opportuniyies, and risks,
- The candidate should have better knowledge and working experience in the child sector.
- Sucessful management experience in development projects, funds, human resources, and partnerships,
- Experience in project development, management, and financial management,
- The candidate should have excellent organisational skillsthat can multitask and prioritise effectively.
- Master’s Degree in social sciences, development studies, or relevant subjects from a recognized university,
- Minimum of ten years of working experience in the child sector, focusing on project management and program development.
The initial contract will be for one year, with the possibility of an extension based on performance. Salary and other benefits will be provided as per the policy of the Esther Benjamin Memorial Foundation .
The position is based in Kathmandu, with frequent field visits to projects districts. The standard working hours are 40 hours per week, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. However, because this is a child-based organization, the post holder may be engaged during out-of-working hours or weekend as per the situation created.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please submit a current CV and a cover letter (up to 400 words) outlining your suitability for the role and including your salary expectations to email@example.com, by 17:00 hours, August 7, 2023.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please refrain from making phone calls before the interview, as doing so will result in automatic disqualification from the selection process.
Published on 23 July 2023
Esther Benjamin Memorial Foundation ( EBMF)
Lalitpur Metropolitan City
Ward No: 2, Jhamsikhel
Phone No.: 01-5540878
Mobile: +977 1 5191141
PO Box.: 26050
Connects with Our Social Media
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|