Everest Bank Limited Job Vacancy for Marketing Representative & Counter Staff (On Contract Basis) will be checked on the official site of this bank and here i this page too. Everest Bank Limited, a leading commercial bank having a wide network of branches all over Nepal and engaged in remittance business from abroad is seeking applications from qualified, energetic, and self-motivated Nepalese citizens meeting the following eligibility criteria for the below-mentioned positions to be posted at the office of our business correspondent in Qatar.
Marketing Representative / Counter Staff (On contract basis):
- Bachelors Degree completed.
- Should be a Nepalese Citizen,
- Holding valid Passport with at least 3 years of validity.
- Age should not exceed 35 years as of 31 December 2021.
- At least 2 years of experience in remittance business and counter handling outside Nepal (preferably in Gulf countries) for the Nepal corridor.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. The Bank reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Canvassing at any stage of the recruitment process shall render the candidate ineligible.
Please apply before 18th January 2022 through email by sending the following documents detailing the above eligibility criteria to email@example.com.
- Cover Letter
- Updated resume
- Vahid Passport Copy
- Latest Educational Degree Certificate