New Far Western University Job Vacancy 2078 for Assistant Professor, Latest Professor job in Nepal, Teaching Job vacancy in Nepal, Professor Career in Far Western University 2023, Far Western University Job Vacancy 2078, Law Assistant Professor job In Nepal will be discussed here with full details.
Far Western University (FWU) was established in 2010 by the Act of the Parliament as a government funded national university to function as a prime academic institution in the country in terms of academic excellence, research-based education, community engagement and partnership.
The central office of the university is located at Bhimdatta Municipality of Kanchanpur district, Far West Province, Nepal. The strategic location of the University Central Campus and its constituent campuses at the Far West Province gives an access to local people to higher education and provides an opportunity for the overall development of the region.
Far Western University Job Vacancy 2078 for Assistant Professor:
Far Western University, Faculty of Law, Dean’s Office, Mahendranagar, Kanchanpur Notification regarding the appointment of Assistant Professor
For teaching in various campuses under the Faculty of Law of Far Western University, the academic posts as per the schedule have to be filled through an open competition; Eligible Nepali citizens are invited to submit their applications to the Far Western University Law Office by 3:00 p.m. on the date 2079-10-26.
The application form can be downloaded from the Central Office of the Faculty of Law or from the website of the Faculty of Law: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Far Western University Job Vacancy 2078 for Assistant Professor in Details:
Advertisement No.: 2/2079/080
Position: Assistant Professor
- Subject: Law
- Required Number: 3
- Temporary/Contract: Contract
- Type of Exam: Written and Interview
- Educational Qualification: Passed LLM with at least second class from a recognized university
- Application fee: Rs.1,500
1) Proof of all educational qualification certificates from admission onwards
1/1 each copies.
2) Two copies of a recent passport-size photograph.
3) Certified copy of Nepali citizenship certificate.
4) Two copies of personal details.
5) The candidate must have completed 21 years of age and not exceeded 45 years of age on the last date of application.
6) Contact date: 2079-10-27
7) Date of the written examination will be published later.
8) Far Western University Job Vacancy for the examination fee must be submitted along with the application form in the name of Far Western University Law Faculty, Nepal Bank Limited, Mahendranagar Branch, and Current Account Number 1560010732334500001.
(First published date: 2079-10-12)
Far Western University
Address: Bheemdatta Municipality-18,Mahendranagar,Kanchanpur
Phone Number: +977-099-520729
See the below notice for more details in Nepali Language: