New Finance Officer Job Vacancy 2023 for Jevaia Oral Health Care (JOHC), NGO jobs in Nepal, Finance Officer Jobs in Nepal, Career in JOHC, Jobs in Pokhara will be discussed here with full details.
Finance Officer Job Vacancy 2023 for Jevaia Oral Health Care (JOHC);
Jevaia Oral Health Care (JOHC) is a non- profit humanitarian organization. The project establishes sustainable, community-based dental care in rural areas. Currently JOHC has working in different districts of Gandaki Province, Nepal. The main objective of Oral Health Project is to increase the level of awareness among the population and prevention of severity of dental diseases through early detection and prompt treatment. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and committed individual to join our team and invites applications from eligible Nepali citizens for the following positions.
Finance Officer Job Vacancy details:
Position: Finance Officer
Duty Station: Pokhara
- Provide general financial and administrative support to the project
- Assist project management in performing budget cycle: planning, preparation, revisions, and budget execution in coordination with Program Director.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly & annual financial reports on time and submit.
- Maintain accounting software, transactions and supporting documents.
- Handle petty cash, carry out banking transactions, arrange payments to suppliers etc.
- Handle cash and treasury operations
- Monitor periodically budget Vs expenditure & report the status of expenditure to program Director.
- Maintain Cost effectiveness and keep track of budget allocation as per needed.
- Arrange procurement of office supplies (stationery, fuel, equipment, IT equipment grocery etc.
- Arrange travel, accommodation and other travel services for staff.
Qualifications and Skills
- Master Degree with at least 3 years’ experience or Bachelor Degree and at least 5 years’ experience in a related field (preferably with an I/NGO)
- Good IT skills in particular MS application and accounting software.
- Competent in the use of accounting software like QuickBooks/ XERO or similar financial reporting software.
- Ability to work in pressure and to develop and maintain positive working relationships.
- Fluency in English and Nepali (Spoken, written and typing)
Please review our website before applying. www.jevaia.org
Women and candidates of all ethnic groups and religions are encouraged to apply. Jevaia does not discriminate based on gender, race, religion or sexual orientation.
Applicants should submit their CV along with a covering letter mentioning the expected salary for the post by 5:00 PM on 25th Feburary, 2023 (13th Fagun, 2079), with the subject line: Finance Officer VACANCY APPLICATION.
Via email to: Jevaia Oral Health Care (JOHC) Pokhara -5, Nepal firstname.lastname@example.org
Jevaia is an equal opportunity employer. It encourages applications from qualified women, Dalits, Janajatis,Madhesis and persons with different abilities. Jevaia does not discriminate based on gender, race, religion or sexual orientation.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process.
Join Our Telegram latest update instantly: CLICK HERE
Read Also: Latest INGO/NGO jobs in Nepal 2023