Gender and Social Inclusion Analyst Job at UNDP: Join UNDP in Nepal as a Gender and Social Inclusion Analyst. Drive equality and inclusivity in local governance and development projects. Apply now for this exciting opportunity in Birendranagar, Nepal, and be part of a mission for a more equitable society. UNDP Gender and Social Inclusion Analyst, Job in Nepal Birendranagar, Equality and Inclusivity Role, Gender Equality Specialist, Social Inclusion Expert, Development Projects Opportunity, UN Job Vacancy, Gender and Inclusion Consultancy, Local Governance Support, INGO Jobs, INGO Career in Nepal 2023, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details.
Before applying read complete vacancy here till end and check official site to know complete job details and if you are eligible and interested then you can apply to this post.
Gender and Social Inclusion Analyst Job at UNDP: Birendranagar, Surkhet
Position Title: Gender and Social Inclusion Analyst (Re-ad) (NPSA9)
|Job Schedule||Full Time|
|Vacancy Type||National Personnel Service Agreement|
|Bureau||Regional Bureau for Asia and the Pacific|
|Contract Duration||10 months|
|Education & Work Experience||Master’s Degree – 2 year(s) experience OR Bachelor’s Degree – 4 year(s) experience|
|Required Languages||English and Nepali|
|Vacancy Timeline||2 Weeks|
At UNDP, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are core principles. We value diversity, foster inclusion, and ensure equity and fairness in all our actions. We’re dedicated to leaving no one behind, increasing representation of underserved populations. Those from marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
UNDP is seeking a Gender and Social Inclusion Analyst to join our mission in Nepal. This role will involve advising on gender and social inclusion issues, mainstreaming equality, and supporting inclusive service delivery systems. If you are passionate about promoting equality and inclusivity, we encourage you to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze PLG systems and procedures from a gender and social inclusion perspective.
- Engage with stakeholders and projects to capture existing good practices on GESI integration.
- Mainstream GESI in mapping exercises, assessments, research, and policy documents.
- Provide recommendations to enrich the PLGSP M&E system from a GESI perspective.
- Support capacity-building of PLGs and stakeholders to engage in inclusive public decision-making.
- Strengthen PLGs’ social accountability mechanisms for marginalized groups.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Advanced degree in Gender, Sociology, Political Science, Public Policy, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years (with Master’s degree) or 4 years (with Bachelor’s degree) of GESI experience.
- Experience in mainstreaming GESI in development projects.
- Knowledge of computer applications, including MS Office.
- Fluency in English and Nepali.
Application Deadline: October 25, 2023, 11:59 PM
Note: UNDP is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, or other status. UNDP adheres to a zero-tolerance policy for sexual exploitation, misconduct, and harassment.
Scam Warning: The United Nations does not charge application fees. Beware of fraudulent solicitations. Your privacy is important.
Apply now and be part of our commitment to equality and inclusivity. Join the UNDP mission in Nepal.
For Detailed Job Description follow the link: Gender and Social Inclusion Analyst (Re-ad) (NPSA9)
(Note: We simply posted this job opening for informational purposes. So, please read the information and submit an application using the website or email address provided.)
Connects with Our Social Media
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|