HERD International is a national research organization, dedicated to generate quality evidence using science and technologies and promote evidence-informed policies and practices for sustainable development in health, education, environment, and social sectors to improve quality of life. We work closely with the government and other stakeholders at local, provincial. and national level including international academic and non-academic partners. HERD International is currently looking for experienced and dynamic professionals to fill the following positions:
Position : Research Manager- Randomized Controlled Trial (I)
Location : Kathmandu, head-Office
- Master’s degree or above in Public Ilcalth, Applied Epidemiology or related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in managing trial or research projects with theoretical knowledge of various research methods including RCTs.
- Strong leadership, coordination, and team management skills and experience
Position : : Intervention Coordinator (I)
Location : Kapilvastu, district office
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Nursing or any health-related subject
- At least 2 years of experience in health research, implementing and monitoring data collection process using tablets experience of working closely with local government and community
- Fluent in spoken Awadhi Language.
Position : Dietary Coordinator (I)
Location : Kapilvastu district office
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health. nutrition, or any health-related subject
- At least 2 years of experience in implementing and monitoring nutrition-focused research
- Experience in working closely with local government and community
- Fluent in spoken Awadhi Language
Interested candidates can download detailed Job Descriptions and standard application forms from www.herdint.com/career.
Submit your CV and a cover letter along with the duly filled standard application form mentioning the position in your email subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5 PM, Wednesday, 27 January 2021.