Indian Army Open Recruitment Rally in Nepal Schedule 2021:
The Indian Army is going to conduct an open recruitment rally for all the districts of Nepal in Nautuna, India from 4th March to 13th March 2021.
Recruitment Date and Time: 4th March to 15 March 2021, 5:30 AM to 9:00 AM
Check Your Eligibility Criteria:
Lumbini Pradesh (Province 5): 4 March 2021 (Falgun 20, 2077):
- Kapilvastu, Nawalparasi, Bardiya, Arghakhanchi, and Dang
Lumbini Pradesh (Province 5): 5 March 2021 (Falgun 21, 2077):
- Gulmi, Palpa, East Rukum, and Rupandehi
Lumbini and Gandaki Pradesh (Province 4 and 5): 6 March 2021 (Falgun 22, 2077):
- Pyuthan, Rolpa, Banke, Parbat, Mustang, Manang and Nawalpur
Gandaki Pradesh (Province 4): 7 March 2021 (Falgun 23, 2077):
- Baglung and Tanahu Gorkha, Lamjung
Gandaki Pradesh (Province 4): 8 March 2021 (Falgun 24, 2077):
- Syangja, Kaski, and Myagdi
Gandaki and Bagmati Pradesh (Province 3 and 4): 9 March 2021 (Falgun 25, 2077):
- Sindhupalchowk, Chitwan, Rasuwa, Gorkha, Lamjung, Nuwakot, Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Dolakha, Sindhuli, Ramechhap and Makwanpur
Karnali and Bagmati Pradesh (Province 6 and 3): 10 March 2021 (Falgun 26, 2077):
- Dailekh, West Rukum, Surkhet, Dolpa, Humla, Kavrepalachowk, Lalitpur, and Dhading.
Karnali Province, Province 1, Province 2, and Sudurpachchim Province: 11 March 2021 (Falgun 27, 2077):
- Jumla, Doti, Dadeldhura, Darchula, Baitadi, Kanchanpur, Salyan, Sarlahi, Kalikot, Mugu, Jajarkot, Bara, Parsa, Rautahat, Sakhunwasabha, Terhathum, Ilam, Bhapa, Khotang, Dhankuta, Bhojpur, Odkhaldhuga, Panchtharu, Panchthar, Morang, Taplejung, Saptari, Udaipur, Siraha, Dhanusha, Mahottari, Kailali, Achham, Bajhang,
13 March 2021 (Falgun 29, 2077):
- From 04 March 2021 to 15 March 2021, the written examination of the selected candidates will be held from 8 am at Naututa Inter College.
Age limit: Minimum age 17 years 6 months: – 2060-05-10 (04-09-2003)
Upper age 21 years: – 2056-11-21 (04-03-2000)
A) All candidates should have at least a SEE educational qualification.
B) Old system: According to the old system, all the candidates must have scored at least 32 percent marks in each subject in SLC and aggregate marks of all subjects must be 45%.
In the New System: (Grading Point System) grading point system, all candidates must have brought at least 1.4 GPA in each subject in SEE, and aggregate of all subjects is 1.8 GPA.
C) Character Certificate is mandatory.
D) Grade Sheet copy should be certified by the Office of the Controller of Examination for accreditation.
E) Grade Sheet and Entrance Exam Certificate (SLC Exam Certificate) will not be valid if cut or deleted.