Internal Control and Compliance Manager: Join Save the Children Nepal as an Internal Control and Compliance Manager, dedicated to ensuring children’s safety and organizational integrity. Explore this rewarding opportunity now!, INGO Jobs, INGO Career in Nepal 2023, Save the Children Nepal Vacancy 2023, Career in Save the Children, Program Operations, Vacancy in Kathmandu, Manager Job Vacancy, Compliance manager position, Humanitarian work, Latest Job Vacancy in Save the Children, Children Rights, Financial compliance, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details.
Save the Children Nepal New Vacancy 2023: Internal Control and Compliance Manager
Are you ready to make a difference as an Internal Control and Compliance Manager at Save the Children Nepal? Join Save the Children in this important role dedicated to ensuring children’s safety and organizational integrity.
Position: Internal Control and Compliance Manager
About Save the Children
At Save the Children, we believe in ensuring every child’s right to a brighter future. We work tirelessly to provide children in Nepal and across the globe with a healthy start in life, opportunities for education, and protection from harm. We are committed to doing whatever it takes for children, both in their daily lives and during times of crisis. We expect all individuals associated with us to adhere to our stringent Safeguarding and Zero Tolerance Policies.
Save the Children Nepal is seeking an Internal Control and Compliance Manager to be part of the Country Office Internal Control and Compliance (ICC) team. In this role, you will be responsible for conducting internal control and compliance reviews, investigations, and various assigned tasks for the Nepal and Bhutan Country Office, as directed by your line manager. These activities are essential to ensure compliance with the ICC annual plan.
As the Internal Control and Compliance Manager, you will have the following key responsibilities:
- Conduct operational, financial, and compliance checks to assess the effectiveness of internal controls and risk management systems in various departments, programs, and local NGOs.
- Evaluate compliance with policies, procedures, regulations, and donor requirements, and provide written recommendations to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the control systems.
- Develop an annual ICC work plan for the Country Office program, using a risk-based methodology and addressing identified risks.
- Prepare and execute control and compliance checks as per the Annual Plan, including those for the Country Office and partner NGOs.
- Apply risk-based audit techniques for ICC in various units.
- Monitor follow-up activities and provide support to ensure closure in the system.
- Evaluate policies and procedures and make recommendations for improvements.
- Review SCI policies and procedure compliance.
- Lead or participate in investigations when required.
- Provide expert advisory services to PNGOs and the Country Office.
- Maintain ethical principles and standards of auditing, including confidentiality, integrity, and professionalism.
- Suggest improvements to the internal control and compliance reviews strategy and methodology.
- Assist in Fraud Risk Assessment and other assigned tasks.
- Conduct or assist in SCI Fraud, Bribery, and Corruption policy orientation, as well as other training and workshops.
Qualifications and Experience
To qualify for this role, you should have:
- A CA qualification with a minimum of 7 years of work experience (5 years for GSI group*) with at least 5 years of relevant audit experience.
- Experience in conducting risk-based reviews and identifying areas for improvement.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to following a logical and disciplined approach to work.
- Excellent written communication skills in English.
- Strong communication skills to interact at all levels.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Knowledge of national and international accounting and auditing standards, national regulations, and the development sector.
*GSI group refers to a specific category.
To apply, please submit a single document that includes a cover letter and an up-to-date CV. Make sure to include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
- Location: Country Office, Kathmandu
- Contract Length: Fixed Term
- Closing Date: October 20, 2023, 11:59 PM
Join us at Save the Children Nepal and be part of our mission to create a brighter future for children worldwide. We value our employees and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace. Your ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued here.
At Save the Children, we prioritize children’s safety. Our selection process includes rigorous background checks, reflecting our commitment to protecting children from abuse. We do not charge any fees at any stage of the recruitment process.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises or in need of better healthcare, education, and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realize the right of children and ensure their voices are heard.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at https://www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply/details?jid=3903. We need to keep children safe, so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
- Job Identification: 3804
- Job Category: Programme Operations
- Apply Before: 10/20/2023, 11:59 PM
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Locations: CO – Kathmandu
(Note: We simply posted this job opening for informational purposes. So, please read the information and submit an application using the website or email address provided.)
Connects with Our Social Media
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|