Investment Manager Job Vacancy 2080 in NIBL Ace Capital Limited, Banking Jobs, Bank Jobs, Jobs Kathmandu, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details.
With the vision to expand and strengthen the management team, NIMB Ace Capital Ltd. is inviting applications from self-motivated, dynamic, and competent individuals for the following positions:
Post: Investment Manager
Unit: Specialized Investment Fund
Number of applicants: 1
Position: Mid to Senior Level-Investment
Reporting to: Chief Investment Officer
Qualification and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Management/Commerce/ Economics from a recognized University or Chartered Accountant/Chartered Certified Accountant/Chartered Financial Analyst from a recognized Institution with a minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience in a similar level.
- Besides thorough knowledge of SIF setup & operation, it also requires understanding Nepalese Capital Markets Products and Services, Banking Procedures, and prevailing Corporate Laws.
- Financial Modelling,
- Analysis of Financial Statements,
- Risk Analysis and Management,
- Equity Research Analysis and high proficiency in MS Excel.
- Must have strong Leadership Skills, Analytical Skills, Computer Proficiency, Excellent Communication, and Interpersonal Skills.
- Create deal flows and strategies for potential investment projects/investment deals and identify new channels for outreach and engagement, such as social media, events, and conferences.
- Conducting buy side and sell side due diligence for the investment and performing initial screening for investment.
- Preparation of the investment exit plan, with the best return to investors.
- Support the CIO in the formulation of short-term/long-term goals for the fund, raise funds as per the set goal; seek required support of BOD/Promoters/Financial Advisor.
- Support the CIO in the establishment of investment strategies to work in the interest of unit holders and carry out fund-related transactions.
- Overall Supervision of Fund Management and reporting of the project’s performance on a timely basis for the internal function and for investors in accordance with initial investment documents approved by the board.
*There is no bar on salary for a deserving/worthy candidate.
How to Apply
If you possess the zeal to work in a professional team and meet the requirements, log on to https://jobs.niblcapital.rigohr.com/ and apply.
The deadline for applications is 17:30 hrs, Bhadra 27, 2080.
NIBL Ace Capital Limited
Lazimpat, Kathmandu, Bagmati Province, Nepal
P.O. Box No: 23224,
(Note: We simply posted this job opening for informational purposes. So, please read the information and submit an application using the website or email address provided.)
Connects with Our Social Media
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|