Rolling Plans Pvt. Ltd. , Kathmandu Nepal is searching a qualified, talented and dynamic person for the following posts and qualifications.
Position: Business Analyst
Reports to :
The incumbent shall report to Head – Business Intelligence
Business Analyst conducts market analyses, develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensures business data and reporting needs are met; and provides strategic inputs for sales and marketing decisions.
• Work closely with Department Heads to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers.
• Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity.
• Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources.
• Define and implement data acquisition and integration logic, selecting appropriate combination of methods and tools within defined technology stack to ensure optimal scalability and performance of the solution.
• Develop and maintain databases by acquiring data from primary and secondary sources and build scripts that will make our data evaluation process more flexible or scalable across data sets.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other relevant field.
• At least 2 years’ experience in Management Information System / Business Analytics / Business Information System and/or mining data as Data Analyst.
• Proven analytical skills including mining, evaluation, analysis and visualization.
• Prior experience with database and model design and segmentation techniques
• Practical experience in statistical analysis through the use of statistical and BI packages
• Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
• A stable career history with a demonstrable track record of success.
• Proficient in MS office 365 and data analytics application.
Location : Kathmandu
Salary : Negotiable