Junior Program Assistant Job Vacancy in Deprosc Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited will be discussed here with full details and apply procedure, read the below.
Junior Program Assistant Job Vacancy in Deprosc Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited: Deprosc Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited, which is currently providing microfinance services through 149 branches in 71 districts and has obtained a license to do “D” class financial business from Nepal Rastra Bank, from Nepali citizens who are willing and experienced to work in rural areas with the following qualifications within this date on 15th Magh 2079 The financial institution’s corporate office, Sitapaila, Kathmandu or via email firstname.lastname@example.org is invited to submit their qualification, experience, copy of citizenship certificate, self-certification in the format prescribed by this financial institution.
Junior Program Assistant Job Vacancy in Deprosc Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited here is the details below:
1) Advertisement no. : 1/2074/80 (Open)
(a) Post: Junior Program Assistant
(b) Required Number: 50 (Fifty)
(c) Category: Assistant
2) Minimum Educational Qualification: Must have passed minimum SLC/SEE or equivalent examination from a recognized educational institution/board. If there is a certificate of educational qualification passed from an educational institution outside Nepal, the Equivalence Certificate must also be submitted. Preference will be given to candidates who have passed the proficiency certificate level or graduated.
3) Experience: At the last date of application, the candidate should have at least 3 months of experience in microfinance implementation training conducted by this financial institution or at least 6 months of working in microfinance operations in other microfinance institutions. Preference will be given to candidates who have computer skills and have obtained a motorcycle driver’s license.
4) Type of Examination: There will be a written interview.
4) Age Limit: Must be 18 years old and not exceeding 25 years (not exceeding 40 years in the case of women) on the last date of application.
6) Selection list: A selection list will be prepared based on the criteria determined by the organization from among the applications received in advance. Only the shortlisted applicants will be allowed to participate in the written examination. The date, place, and time of the written examination will be published on the website of the institution.
7) At the time of joining the written examination Rs. 300 examination fee will have to be submitted.
8) Only candidates who have passed the written test will be invited to the interview.
9) Candidates who are recommended based on the order of merit from the interview test will be appointed as Junior Program Assistants on a trial basis.
10) The selected candidates will have to work in any office of the financial institution.
11) The application form can be downloaded from the website of this financial institution Click here
12) The syllabus can be downloaded from the website of this financial institution Click here
13) Considering the interest of the financial institution, all the rights to reject the applications received due to opening or non-opening or to cancel this advertisement will be reserved in this financial institution.
Junior Program Assistant Job Vacancy in Deprosc Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited see the notice below: