Jyoti Bikash Bank Limited New Vacancy 2080 for AML/CFT, Junior Trainee Assistant, Bank Jobs, Banking Jobs, Banking Career, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details.
Jyoti Bikash Bank Limited New Vacancy 2080 for AML/CFT, Junior Trainee Assistant
Jyoti Bikash Bank Limited, a value-based organization driven by citizen centered long term purpose, vision and mission, is looking for applications from qualified Nepalese citizens who are committed and motivated towards the overall vision, mission and core values of the Bank and are creative, innovative and competent with strong desire to excel in banking.
1. AML/CFT Compliance Department
Required No: (Few)
Qualification & Requirement:
- Candidate must have at least Master’s Degree or equivalent for Managerial Level and Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent for Assistant and Officer Level in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Law, or any stream of management from recognized University or CA, ACCA and Semi qualified CA.
- Candidates applying for Assistant Level positions should have a minimum of 2 years of banking experience in a relevant field and candidates applying for Officer and Managerial Level positions should have a minimum of 5 years of banking experience in a relevant field. Additionally, applicants should currently be working in at least an immediate lower position in an A, B, or C class Bank and Financial Institution.
- Age limit for Managerial Level positions should not exceed 40 years, Officer Level positions should not exceed 35 years and for Assistant Level positions should not exceed 30 years as on application deadline.
2. Junior Trainee Assistant (JTA) – Outside Valley
Required No: 30
Qualification & Requirement:
The Candidate must have at least Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any stream of management from recognized University with minimum second division or CGPA 2.25 from SEE/SLC onwards.
- Age not exceeding 28 years as on application deadline.
- Freshers are encouraged to apply.
(Junior Trainee Assistant is an entry level position where the successful candidates will be assigned in various branches of the bank. Upon successful completion of training period, selected candidates shall be placed anywhere in Nepal as per Bank’s Requirement)
The selection process:
- Written Exam (only for JTA)
- Final Interview
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection process. Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reasons thereof. Canvassing at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification.
How to Apply and Application Deadline
To apply, please follow this link: https://merojob.com/JBBL. The deadline for application is August 04, 2023 (i.e., 2080/04/19).
JYOTI BIKASH BANK LTD.
Kamalpokhari – 01, Kathmandu, Nepal,
Phone no. 01-597030642
Connects with Our Social Media
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|