KIDS New Vacancy 2080 for District Program Coordinator, Kapilvastu Integrated Development Services (KIDS), NGO Jobs, NGO Career in Nepal, Jobs in Dailekh, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details.
KIDS New Vacancy 2080 for District Program Coordinator
Kapilvastu Integrated Development Services (KIDS),a non-governmental and non-profitable organization working in the field of Health, Agriculture, Climate change, livelihood, Good Governance and Water and Sanitation since 2005.
KIDS is implementing National Tuberculosis Program (NTP) support project under Global Fund Program in the partnership with Save the Children and coordination with NTCC in 13 districts namely Rupandehi, Kapilvastu, Palpa, Dang, Banke, Bardiya, Pyuthan, Rolpa and NawalParasi (West) districts under Lumbini province and Surkhet, Kalikot, Salyan and Dailekh districts under Karnali Province. Connecting to this program.
We would like to invite application from the interested Nepalese candidates who are eligible, accountable and have the ability to deliver results with the highest level of integrity for the following position:
- Application Opening Date: 12th, Sept. 2023
- Application Deadline: 19th, Sept. 2023
Position: District Program Coordinator (DPC)
- Required No.: 1 (One)
- Duty Station: Dailekh
Required qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s in Public Health with 1 year of relevant working experience or Health Assistant with Bachelor in any discipline with 2 years of experience in Tuberculosis.
- Good computer skill having ability to communicate in English and Nepali both verbal and written.
- Excellent coordination skills with government and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good knowledge and skills in program implementation and monitoring.
- Driving License (2-Wheeler) will be preferred.
- Responsible to support to Implement NTP activities at the district level in close coordination with all relevant stakeholders in the district
- Prepare and implement district implementation plan of allocated activities linking with NTP’s district regular activities with the support of HSO and district team members.
- More than 60% field trips will be planned to ensure timely completion of quality data collection and program.
- Coordinate with all Cluster Team/ Field Team members including admin and finance & M&E coordinator to ensure timely planning & implementation of activities, disbursement of resources, supervision & monitoring, logistics availability etc.
- Responsible for the proper documentation and timely reporting of all activities with sufficient evidence including any other relevant issues during execution of field activities at district level at district level
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply through below e-mail address with recent updated CV and cover letter by 19th of Sept. 2023. Email: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process and telephone enquiry will not be entertained.
(Note: We simply posted this job opening for informational purposes. So, please read the information and submit an application using the website or email address provided.)
Connects with Our Social Media
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|