Manrashiswa Municipality New Vacancy for 26 Posts (City Teacher, IT/Computer Officer, Animal Development Officer, BNYS, Computer Operator, JCB Operator), Local Government Jobs, Teacher Jobs, Teaching Jobs, IT Jobs, Operator Jobs, Technical Jobs, Jobs in Mohattari, Nepal, Madhesh Province, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details.
Manrashiswa Municipality New Vacancy for 26 Posts (City Teacher, IT/Computer Officer, Animal Development Officer, BNYS, Computer Operator, JCB Operator)
Manrashiswa Municipality City Executive Office Manra, Mahottari Madhesh Province, Nepal For Manrashiswa Municipality, the posts mentioned in the list are to be filled in the service contract based on Section 83 of the Local Government Management Act 2074 and Manrashiswa Municipality’s contract management procedure 2079. Applications are invited to be submitted within 15 days from the date of publication in the notification.
Manrashiswa Municipality New Vacancy in Details:
|SN||AD. No.||Job Post||Subject||Required No|
|7||1/City Others/2080/081||IT/Computer Officer||–||1|
|8||2/City Others/2080/081||Animal Development Officer||–||1|
|10||4/City Others/2080/081||Computer Operator||–||2|
|11||5/City Others/2080/081||Assistant Computer Operator||–||10|
|12||6/City Others/2080/081||JCB Operator||–||1|
- 40 years after completion of 21 years till the last date of receipt of application regarding age limit Should not be exceeded
- A certified copy of Nepali citizenship must be submitted
- The applicant should prepare all the details in the application form issued by the municipality and also submit a certified copy of the study permit letter along with the certificate of minimum educational qualification and experience.
- Special recognition will be given to those who have worked at the local level
- Special preference will be given to women
- When coming to the interview, it is compulsory to attend with the complete certificate
- If there is a holiday on the last day of application, the application can be submitted until the next day.
- The right to take the final decision regarding the filling of posts is not vested in the municipality. There will be no appeal.
- In case of studying from a foreign institution, a copy of the certificate of equivalency from Tribhuvan University or an agency designated by the Nepalese government must also be submitted.
Selection Process :-
Candidates who are in the alternative list in the final result of the competitive examination conducted by the Nepal Teacher Service Commission will be directly selected and appointed based on the order of merit and interview. After filling the positions from the candidates in the alternative list, the candidates who have obtained the highest marks according to sub-section (3) of section (4) of the procedures approved by the municipality will be recommended for listing after preliminary selection and interview.
|Application Opening Date||26 Shrawan 2080|
|Application Closing Date||8 Bhadra 2080, Officer Hours|
Remuneration: Service facilities will be provided as specified by the municipality and mentioned in the contract agreement
Examination fee:- Fee Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only) cash receipt or bank voucher should be submitted along with the application)
Contact Date :- It will be given after the last date of application.
Exam Date :- will be fixed on contact date.
- 2081 up to the end of Ashadha and K.S.Mu. Based on the office can extend the deadline.
- The contract will automatically be terminated if the position is permanently filled by the Teachers Service Commission.
How to Apply
Where to get the application:- The administration branch of this municipality and the website of the municipality
Place of submission of application:- It should be submitted to the administration branch of the municipality.
Last date for submission of application :- Within the office hours of the 15th day after the publication of the notification.
It will be according to the qualification specified for the post specified by the municipality in detail
- City Teacher – Nepali, Health, Social and Economics – Graduated from a recognized educational institution
- City Teacher – In case of Mathematics and Science – Graduate degree from a recognized educational institution.
- Information Technology Officer/Computer Officer – The educational qualification of Information Technology Officer is “minimum qualification of Computer Officer post taken by Public Service Commission or graduation from a recognized educational institution in Computer or Information and Communications technologies or any of the similar subjects (BIT, BIM, 8815, BCA, BCIS, BEIT, Bsc. IT, Bsc. CSIT, BE. Electronics and Communication Engineering / BTech. Electronics and Communication Engineering) should have passed.
- Animal Development Officer – B.VSe in Veterinary Science from a recognized university or educational institution in Animal Science. & AH./ B.V.Sc or equivalent graduate level and should be a veterinarian registered with Nepal Veterinary Council.
- BNYS – Bachelor of Naturopathy (B.N.Y.S.) degree from a recognized educational institution
- Computer Operator – At least 6 months computer training from a registered institution after taking computer subjects from a recognized educational institution and passing Proficiency Certificate level or equivalent, or having passed Proficiency Certificate level or equivalent from a recognized educational institution, 6 months conducted for Skilled Manpower by the Ministry of Science and Technology. Computer trained.
- Assistant Computer Operator – S.L.Sc from a recognized educational institution. Or passed the same and received at least 6 months of computer training from a registered institution.
- J.C.B. Operator driver – read the general article and have a heavy vehicle driver’s license from the Nepal government agency
Manrashiswa Municipality Office
Manra ward no. 1 (Municipal Center)
Information Officer: 9864042450
(Note: We simply posted this job opening for informational purposes. So, please read the information and submit an application using the website or email address provided.)
Connects with Our Social Media
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|