MAW Investment Private Limited Vacancy for AGM and Manager:
MAW INVESTMENT PRIVATE LIMITED, a leading NBFC in Nepal, licensed from Nepal Rastra Bank and promoted by MAW Group, is seeking to recruit young and dynamic leaders to shoulder the following responsibilities.
1. HEAD-CREDIT RISK DEPARTMENT
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, educate, execute, and monitor compliance of policies, procedures, and instruments required to manage Credit Risk
- Design, implement, and continuously improvise Credit Approval protocols with the right evaluation criteria and appropriate weights
- Continuously assess portfolios and accounts and ensure the right preventive and corrective control and intervention mechanisms.
- Measurably contribute to the overall growth of the organization by acting on KPIs, being connected with the market, and being appropriately linked with regulatory and other stakeholders
- MBA/CA with 3 years of leadership position in banks/financial institution with min. 1 year in Credit Department
- Smart analytical, planning, and market scanning competencies, knowledgeable in BFI regulations and trends.
2. HEAD-TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and execute end-to-end training cycle to measurably contribute to the institution’s performance
- Ensure employees have the right degree of competencies, a strong drive of performance, and a good understanding of business plans and organizational values
- Link employees’ competencies to the organization’s competencies and bridge any gaps through competency matrix, training calendar, acculturation system, and problem-solving initiatives
- Make training system continuous and sustainable by developing a training ecosystem, making manuals, introducing right technologies, bringing-in best practices to make training fun, and appropriately pitching resources from HODs proving ROls of training.
- MBA with 2+ years of experience in Training and Development Department of Bank and Financial Institutions in a management position with a proven track record of improving business performance measurably from training interventions.
- Demonstrated skills in people management and coordination of training components
MAW practices fair recruitment and non-discrimination policies. MAW also seeks connection of the candidate with MAW Values on Customization, Performance, Growth, Accountability, and Openness. Candidates with experience in similar positions in banking and financial institutions are requested to apply to email@example.com mentioning the position applied for in the subject before February 10, 2021, with a motivation letter and updated resume of the career journey. MAW compensations are never a limitation for performers. Welcome to MAW Journey!
Corporate Office: Tripureshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal
Telephone: 01-5361160 I 01-5318709