Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Job Opportunity at Nepal CRS Company for Kathmandu. USAID Project Jobs, Nepal CRS Company Vacancy, Social Marketing Organization Vacancy, Maternal Child Health, Family Planning, USAID Adolescent Reproductive Health (ARH) Vacancy, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details.
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Job Opportunity at Nepal CRS Company
Nepal CRS Company herby invites applications, for the below mentioned position to be part of USAID ARH from interested Nepalese candidates.
Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer
Required No: 1
Station: Kathmandu (40 % travel to project districts/sites)
Project: USAID Adolescent Reproductive Health (ARH)
Duration: One year and possibility of extension depending on performance
Click Here to download TOR
Short Info. about Nepal CRS Company
Nepal CRS Company (Nepal CRS) is a Social Marketing Organization engaged in Family Planning, Maternal Child Health, Adolescent Reproductive Health and other health products and service intervention in Nepal. Its mission is to improve the National Health status by changing behavior and increasing access to health products and services.
USAID Adolescent Reproductive Health (ARH) is an adolescent co-led initiative to empower girls and boys, 10-19 years including the most marginalized, to attain their adolescent reproductive health (ARH) rights. The goal of the program is to support adolescents to reach their full potential by; ensuring they receive correct and appropriate reproductive health (RH) information and guidance to decision-making skills, creating an environment conductive in making healthy reproductive health decisions and facilitating translation of these decisions into healthy behaviors.
M&E Officer takes the lead in the monitoring, documentation, and learning efforts by supporting ARH projects/initiatives to implement the MEL system and adapt and implement data collection and analysis tools, mechanisms, and systems based on USAID ARH project MEL systems.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in public health or social science with two years of working experience in M&E, implementing and overseeing data management activities.
Application and Deadline Details
- Interested Nepalese applicants are requested to email their application to firstname.lastname@example.org along with below documents by closing time, 5:00 PM of November 26, 2023. Candidates must mention the name of two references of a recent employer.
- Updated CV with relevant qualifications and experiences in chronological order starting from the most recent by closing time.
- Cover Letter highlighting how the candidate’s education and experience is relevant to the position.
- Nepal CRS Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Qualified and eligible women candidates or those from disadvantaged background, differently abled are highly encouraged to apply.
- Nepal CRS reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further selection process. Enquiry through telephone or email at any stage of the process will not be entertained.
- Nepal CRS Company reserves the right to contact the referees directly. Nepal CRS has a zero tolerance toward sexual exploitation and abuse. Nepal CRS Company also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles.
Nepal CRS Company
P.O. Box. 842 ,Tokha Road, Mahadevtar, Gongabu, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone: 977 1 4962097
This Job Opportunity May Also Best for You: Medicare Hospital Vacancy for Medical Lab Technologist (BMLT)
Thank you so much for reading the job vacancy post ”Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Job Opportunity at Nepal CRS Company ” till the end. If you have any doubt and hesitation regarding this vacancy on your mind then you are requested to comment down or message us through our social medias , we will reply you as soon as possible because we are ready to help for you.
Dear Jobseekers, If you wants to get foreign or national latest job vacancy opportunity alerts then stay tuned and follow us on our various below :
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|
Note : Simply, we shares national and international job opportunity through this website for the educational and informational purpose only. We are not any hiring company and hiring agency. So please read the job vacancy information completely and submit an application using website, email address or manpower details above mentioned