NAMI International School Job Vacancy 2023 for Principal, Teacher, Staff and Nurses , Latest School Jobs in Nepal, Teaching Career in Nepal 2023, Career in Nami International 2023, Principal job Vacancy in Nepal, Helper job Vacancy in School, Nurses job Vacancy in Nepal 2023, Health jobs in Nepal 2023, NAMI International School Job Vacancy 2023,Finance officer job vacancy in Nepal, Administrative staff job vacancy in Nepal, Primary Level Teachers job vacancy will be discussed here with full details regarding the vacancy post.
NAMI International School Job Vacancy 2023
NAMI International School, delivering an integrated curriculum invites applications from self-motivated, reliable and accountable applicants having the ability to deliver results with the highest levels of integrity for the following positions:
NAMI International School Job Vacancy 2023 in Details:
- Job Post: School Principal -1 (One)
- Candidate must have a minimum Master’s degree (Preferably Ph.D.) from a recognized university and have more than 2 years of experience as a Principal or at least 5 years of teaching experience /research/administrative exposure in a recognized institute of higher education.
- Candidate must have experience working with students at the Early Years level.
- Job Post: Primary Level Teachers -5 (Five)
- Candidates must have at least a Bachelor’s degree. A Master’s degree in relevant fields with at least 2 years of teaching experience in a progressive school is preferable.
- Candidates should be able to teach the integrated curriculum in its primary grades
- Candidate must have experience of working with students at the Early Years level.
#Extra Curriculum Teachers -1 each (Dance, PE, Music, Art, and Craft)
- Candidates must have at least 2 years of experience in respective fields in a progressive school.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferable.
- Job Post: Administrative staff -1 (One)
- Candidates must have at least a Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years of experience in administrative department in a progressive school.
- Candidate must have knowledge on how to maintain and keep records of day to day logistic and administrative work.
- Candidate must have excellent knowledge in spoken and written English and Nepali.
- Candidate should have a strong communication skill
- Job Post: Finance officer- 1 (One)
- Candidates must have at least a Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years of experience in financial work
- Candidate must have knowledge on how to maintain financial accounts and keep track of day to day logistics, financial and administrative work.
- Job Post: Nurses – 2 (Two)
- Candidates must have certificates level passed from reputed educational Nursing institute
- Candidate must have 2 years’ experience in working in school or similar surroundings.
- Job Post: Helpers – 5 (Fife)
- Candidate must have at least 2 or more years’ experience of working in schools with primary students.
Benefits and incentives for NAMI International School Job Vacancy 2023
- Regular training in Nepal.
- Educational perks will be provided after completing a year of service
- Salary as per NAMI’s norms and no bar for deserving candidates.
- Insurance as per NAMI’s norms
Selection Criteria for NAMI International School Job Vacancy 2023
- Candidates must have excellent command over English and/or Nepali Language. S/he must be open, friendly and cooperative. S/he must be willing to response positively to critical feedback
- Shortlisted candidates upon evaluations of minimum qualifications, experience and skills will be called for further selection process
- Applications should reach not later than 5th February 2023 (SUNDAY) by email email@example.com or can be left at the school’s receptions or with the security guards by 5 pm
- No phone inquiry will be entertained.
Documents to be provided for selection for NAMI International School Job Vacancy 2023:
- CV and a cover letter Copies of academic documents • Copies of citizenship
- Experience letters Strategic work plan for the Principal will be required after the initiation selection
DETAILS OF SCHOOL
NAMI International Secondary School Gokarneshwor— 7, Kathmandu, Nepal