Explore career opportunities with NARDEC Nepal, a non-profit organization dedicated to rural and community development. Apply for the Project Coordinator role in the HIV/TB Prevention program and contribute to making a positive impact in rural areas. Applications are accepted until 2080/07/10. Local candidates and those with relevant experience are encouraged to apply. NARDEC Nepal Vacancy, Project Coordinator Position, Rural and Community Development, Prevention Program Job, NARDEC Application Process, Nepalese Job Opportunities, Rural Development Careers, Local Recruitment in Nepal, Application Deadline, NARDEC Contact Information, Vacancy in Gulmi, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details.
Join NARDEC Nepal: Project Coordinator Position for Rural and Community Development
Discover a rewarding career opportunity with the National Rural and Community Development Center (NARCDEC) Nepal. We are a non-profit social organization dedicated to rural and community development. Currently, we are inviting applications for the role of Project Coordinator for our Prevention program. If you are a qualified Nepalese citizen with a passion for making a difference in rural communities, we encourage you to apply.
Position: Project Coordinator
- Advertisement No: 02/080/081
- Required No: 1 (One)
- Qualification: Bachelor of Public Health (BPH), Sociology, or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Email, Internet, MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong leadership, planning, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Nepali languages
- Ability to coordinate, partner, collaborate, and advocate
- Knowledge of project concept and proposal formulation
- Valid driver’s license meeting the specified criteria (preferred)
- Last Date for Application Submission: 2080/07/10 (outside office hours)
- Submission Location: NARDEC Nepal Central Office, Gulmi, Nepal
- To Apply: Candidates can obtain application forms during the central office working hours or email their applications to email@example.com. Applications received in this manner will be shortlisted by the institution.
Shortlisted candidates will undergo written and practical interview examinations as per the institution’s examination system. Copies of educational certificates, training, experience, citizenship, and a bio-data must be submitted.
Preference will be given to local candidates, women, Dalit, tribal, and those with relevant experience. Please note that late applications will not be considered.
Service terms will follow the institution’s rules and the project’s procedures. For inquiries, contact the organization’s office.
Contact Details of NARDEC Nepal
Manpower Management and Operating Committee
- Location: Gulmi, Nepal
- Phone Number: 079-520544
(Note: We simply posted this job opening for informational purposes. So, please read the information and submit an application using the website or email address provided.)
Connects with Our Social Media
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|