National Trauma Center Vacancy for 171 Candidates :
Government of Nepal, Ministry of Health and Population, National Academy of Medical Sciences (NAMS), National Trauma Center Notice regarding filling of staff in-service contract
Due to the current global epidemic of Covid 19 infection, the National Trauma Center has become a dedicated hospital for the treatment of infected people from Covid and increased the pressure of those with complex symptoms. Applications are duly invited from the following eligible Nepali citizens by 2078-01-30. The application form should be downloaded from www.nationaltraumacenter.gov.np of this hospital and duly filled the application form and emailed to this hospital’s email traumacentrektm@gmail or email@example.com. Forms received through other means will not be accepted.
|Consultant Critical Care Specialist Or Anesthesiologist||9th||5|
|Heavy Vehicle Driver||–||6|
|Consultant Critical Care Specialist Or Anesthesiologist||Passed MD in a related subject from a recognized educational institution and registered with the Medical Council.|
|Medical Officer||Passed MBBS from a recognized educational institution and registered with the Medical Council.|
|Staff Nurse||Passed certificate level in nursing subject from a recognized educational institution.|
|Radiographer||Passed Certificate in Radiography from a recognized educational institution.|
|Lab Technician||Passed Certificate level in Health Lab or SLC / SEE from a recognized educational institution and passed 2 years and 6 months course of Lab Technician.|
|Heavy Vehicle Driver||Received a license issued by the Government of Nepal.|
- Exam Fees: Not applicable.
- Age: As prescribed by Section 12 of the Nepal Health Services Act, 2053.
- Remuneration: As per the rules of the Government of Nepal.
- Only Nepali citizenship, minimum qualification certificate, council certificate should be uploaded with the firm.
- Those who have experience will be given special credit.
- The only online form will be valid. The hospital will not take a hard copy.
- The first to fill the form will be appointed on a priority basis.