Naulo Bihani Pokhara New Vacancy 2080 for M&E Assistant, Office Assistant (Lab), NGO Jobs, NGO Career in Nepal 2023, Jobs in Pokhara, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details.
Naulo Bihani Pokhara New Vacancy 2080 for M&E Assistant, Office Assistant (Lab)
Naulo Bihani Pokhara as implementing partner agency of Epic Nepal Project provides continuum of HIV prevention, care and treatment (CoPCT) services among female sex workers (FSW), clients of FSWs and people living with HIV (PLHIV) in 17 project’s districts and men who have sex with men (MSM), male sex workers (MSW) and transgender (TG) people in five projects districts of Nepal.
The project works in dose collaboration with the Government of Nepal, local nongovernmental organization (NGO) partners, and national networks of KPs and PLHIV and their community-based organizations (CBOs).
NBP focuses on (1) reaching new, hard-to-reach and hidden networks of KPs, PPs and high-risk people through mapping (virtual and physical) and enhanced localized/hotspot level micro-planning; (2) use of information and communications technologies (ICT) [social media, MeroSathi online risk assessment and appointment booking tool www.merosathi net; (3) targeted HIV testing [community-led HIV testing (CLT) for test-for-triage, HIV self-testing (HIVST), and index testing]; (4) pro-positive network referrals and adaptive enhanced peer outreach approach (EPOA).
|Application Opening Date||14 Sept. 2023|
|Application Closing Date||20 Sept. 2023|
Position Title: M&E Assistant
- Required no: 1
- Specific rolls and responsibilities:
- Overall responsibilty of planning and implementation activites related to EPIC Nepal Project under guidance of MAE officer
- Record and update client information in Health Management Information System (HMIS), Mero Data and HIV care and ART tracking system,
- Support for data verification of HMIS register and reports.
- Report Internupton in Treatment(IT) and Viral Load un-suppressed tracking sheet.
- Support to prepare, analyze and use of HIV prevention, care, support and treatment
- Ensure all the project targets are me, identfy the gaps based on prepare the way-forward identified.
- Actively participate in al the online meetings organized by EPIC Nepal.
- Closely monitor case finding gap on regular basis using Mero Data and HIV tracker and coordinate with MAE officer.
- Ensure periodic data verification and data quality assessment as per guidance of EPIC Nepal Project.
- Participate in al the supervision and supportive supervision visits from EPIC Nepal Project, GoN including local bodies, NCASC and USAID.
- Ensure confidentaity is maintained for al the beneficiaries.
- Essential Skills and Experience
- Health Assistant Degree with at least 2 years of working experience of handing similar responsibilities.
- Must have NHPC registration certificate.
- Proficiency in all MS Office application.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment,
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
Position Title: Office Assistant (Lab)
- Required No:1
- Specific roles and responsibilities:
- Overall cleanliness of the office and Lab as directed by the guideline.
- Assist Lab Assistant in autoclave procedure of infectious/hazardous waste.
- Ensure bio-degradable and non-bio-degradable and clinical waste are managed as guided.
- Assist A/FO in banking procedure.
- Assist in document/store management process and maintain confidentiality of information.
- Essential Skills and Experience
- At Least 2 years of working experience in related field
- Complete +2 in any discipline
- Ability to work if fast-paced environment
- Effective communication skill
- Basic computer knowledge is preferred.
- preference will be given to the candidates with two wheelers driving license holder.
Salary and benefits: In Accordance with Naulo Bihani Pokhara Scale and Project rules
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the above requirements may apply with their certificates, CV, Passport sized photograph, National Identification and a covering letter with their application form, Last date of application submission is no longer than 20 September, 2023 the following address:
Naulo Bihan Pokhara
Address: Fewa city Marg-8(Nagbeli Tole), (Near new model school)
Email: naulobihani2006@gmai. com, Phone No: 061-535661
Note: Shortlisted Candidates will be called for the interview
(Note: We simply posted this job opening for informational purposes. So, please read the information and submit an application using the website or email address provided.)
Connects with Our Social Media
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|