Ncell New Vacancy 2080 for Province Business Head, Career in Ncell, Telecommunication Jobs, Jobs in Nepal, Business Head, Sales and Marketing Jobs, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details.
Ncell New Vacancy 2080 for Province Business Head
Ncell is a part of Axiata Group that serves to make a difference through telecommunication services across Asia.
Join the Ncell family and become part of the force where we work towards making a difference.
We welcome you with our warm hearts and together we will achieve our goals with Uncompromising Integrity, Exceptional Performance and Breakthrough Innovation where we work towards making a difference in our customers’ lives.
With your highest ethical standards, strong leadership skills, excellent judgement, personal initiation, and problem-solving abilities, we look forward to have an exciting and productive future with you.
|Application Opening Date||16 Shrawan 2080 (1 August 2023)|
|Application Closing Date||22 Shrawan 2080 (7 August 2023)|
Job Post: Province Business Manager (Unit Head). National Sales
Section: National Sales
Duty Station: Current requirement is in Province 5 but can be placed anywhere in Nepal as per business needs and future requirements.
Main responsibility areas:
- Develop & Implement growth strategies for the region considering consumer, market, competitive landscape and business needs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in Centre (HQ) and Regions for devising and implementing actions for meeting monthly and yearly regional business targets.
- Manage customer expectations in collaboration with Technology, CX in the region.
- Drive & Manage S&D KPIs, Channel Management & Performance, Stock Availability, Sales training, Product Awareness & Promotions, Sales & Marketing activities & Customer base health in region.
- Analyze key business trends of region at Macro & Micro level for building insights and actions.
- Conduct meetings and forums to discuss daily / weekly / monthly business performance and devise action plan with regional and central teams.
- Develop mechanism to capture market and competition insights, ensure robust and effective reporting mechanisms to stakeholders & devise / formulate / implement timely actions to leverage them.
- Devise and implement region specific initiatives fostering collaboration and ownership.
- Capture and understand consumer / retailer insights, prepare strategies in coordination with HQ team, and execute them to achieve business objectives.
Qualification and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 10 years of relevant experience, OR master’s degree with at least 8 years of relevant experience.
- Must have prior experience of managing team members and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross functional stakeholders.
- Must have prior experience of analyzing business trends and consumer behaviors of the assigned region and building strategies aligning with the business objectives.
- Must have prior experience of developing Sales and Distribution network, and systems & practices for growing / stable / new markets, and experience of managing Distributors, Channel partners etc.
- Must have understandings of Financials and reporting systems & practices aligning with the business requirements.
- Knowledge of Operations and Maintenance (Technology perspective) in any telco will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Customer Experience process will be an added advantage.
- Highlights longer-term implications of issues or situations that facilitate planning for the unit or function.
- Creates new solutions to resolve problems or issues in novel ways.
- Proactively seeks to optimize the financial or business impact of initiatives.
- Stays updated with business developments and take steps to align work towards the business changes.
- Takes personal responsibility for correcting customer problems – corrects problems promptly and defensively.
- Able to establish and gain commitment from various parties to achieve one’s team objectives.
- Strives to create exceptional performance for the team.
- Encourages teamwork and bonding within and outside team without compromising delivery of exceptional results.
What we offer:
International Working Environment, Performance Management Process, Internal Opportunities, Ncell Academy, Trainings, Work – Life Balance, Flexible Working Practices, Competitive Compensation, Festive Bonus, Provident Fund, Incentives, Leave Travel Allowance, Medical Insurance, Gratuity, Communication Facilities, etc.
Please logon Merojob and Apply or Click here
Shortlisting will be done on the basis of your answers and uploaded documents while applying, therefore answer the questions carefully. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
Ncell Axiata Limited.
Ncell ICON, Ward No. 26, Lainchaur, Kathmandu, Bagmati Pradesh, Nepal
Phone: +977 980 555 4444
(Note: We simply posted this job opening for informational purposes. So, please read the information and submit an application using the website or email address provided.)
Connects with Our Social Media
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|