Nepal Army Officer Cadet Vacancy 2080: Serve Nepal Army as Officer Cadet in 2080. Apply online and serve your nation with honor. Don’t miss this opportunity! Nepali Army, Officer Cadet, Military Career, Nepal Job Opportunities, Army Recruitment, Serve Your Nation, Apply Online, Join The Ranks, Nepali Sena Jobs, Officer Level Vacancy, Government Jobs, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details.
Nepal Army Officer Cadet Vacancy 2080
Nepal Army, Directorate of Recruitment Selection, Jangi Adda, extends an open call for applications for the prestigious post of Officer Cadet. We seek passionate and qualified candidates to join the ranks of the Nepali Army.
Position: Officer Cadet
- Vacancy Year: 2080
- Required Number: 229 individuals
- First Issue Published On: 2080/07/17
Date and place of submission of application:
- Date of application: From 2080/07/17 to 2080/08/16 and double payment will be 7 additional days from 2080/08/17 to 2080/08/23. The application must be submitted within the office hours of the said period
- If the last date falls on a public holiday, the online application form can be submitted to the center on the day after which the office opens.
- Venue: Central and Primary Admission Centres
- Contact date: 2080,08/27 at 11:00 hrs. at the concerned admission center where the application was submitted.
|Shri Directorate of Admission Selection, Jangi Adda (Central Admission Selection Centre, Swayambhu)||01-424639450||Central Admission Selection Center|
|Sri East Pritna Hq., Ethari, Sunsari||025-584933, 0245-582566||Initial Admission Centers|
|Shree Central East Pritna Hq., Vardibas, Mahottari||044-4590081, 9854020772|
|Shree Madhya Pritna Hq., Suparetar, Hetauda||057-419015, 057-419000|
|Sri Paschim Pritna H. Sq., Vijaypur, Pokhara||061-411675, 051-411311|
|Sri Madhya Paschim Pritna Hq., Butbal, Rupandehi||07-419210, 07-419209|
|Sri North West Pratna Hq., Nimare, Surkhet||083-414045, 083-414023|
|Sri Sudur Paschim Pritna Hq., Teghri, Kailali||091-150742, 091-1410757|
Eligible Nepalese citizens are invited to complete the online application form on the official Nepal Army website at www.nepalarmy.mil.np. After submitting the online application, please print it out and affix a Rs. 10/- stamp to the designated recruitment center.
Other conditions can be seen by visiting the official website of Nepali Army www.nepalarmy.mil.np and going to Recruitment & Selection in JOIN NEPALI ARMY.
Information regarding online application form filling:
- Go to the official website of the Nepali Army www.nepalarmy.mil.np and click on Apply Online.
- The following details are required to fill the online application form.
- Details of Nepalese citizenship (2) Personal details (3) Educational details (4) Family details
- While filling the online application form, initially based on the details like age, educational qualification, citizenship of the applicant, the candidate will be admitted to the forms to be filled only if they have achieved the minimum qualification.
- After that, the candidate should fill in his personal details, family details and educational details in Nepali Unicode Kalimati font.
- Candidates should download and save the application form, admit card, revenue receipt in PDF format with these details and print it.
- Candidates should submit the printed application form along with photograph and postage stamp to the admission center of their choice within the specified date.
- Any candidate has to submit the application form online within the first 30 days period and submit the form along with the printout of the same within the same period.
- If a candidate submits the application form online only and does not submit the form with its printout, the form submitted only online will not be accepted.
- If there is any technical difficulty in filling the online application form, you can go to “Request for Help” and express your difficulty. You can also go to “Frequently Asked Questions” to get information about your difficulty.
- All the candidates must fill the form on the open side and pay a fee of Rs.1,000.- (one thousand). But if more than one group is applied for inclusion in the same advertisement, an additional fee of 20% will be charged for each group.
- In the case of applicants applying at Shri Recruitment Selection Directorate, Jangi Adda (Central Recruitment Selection Centre, Swayambh), the candidate should deposit the mentioned fee from any branch of Shri Nepal Bank Limited within Kathmandu in Account No. 00010100000001001001 (Office Code 345013513 and Revenue Title No. 14224) Then the applicant has to submit the voucher and a copy of the voucher along with 1/1 (one/one) application form.
In the case of those who apply at the initial admission center, the mentioned documents should be submitted in coordination with the related admission center.
A. Educational Qualification:
- Certificate level or similar
Letter Grading Guidelines, 2078 are applicable. Minimum GPA-2 / CGPA-1.6 or above in case of previously issued certificates and not less than D+ in any subject.
(For authorized cadets) In case of certificate issued as per the directive, 2078, GPA 1.6 or above in the educational qualification of class 12 and must have received the original certificate. This grading system will be applied as follows.
- In the case of applicants applying for the post of authorized cadet after passing the certificate level or equivalent, only on the educational qualification of certificate or equivalent.
- In the case of graduate authorized cadets, only on graduation level or equivalent educational qualification
- The military basic training period of the graduate officer cadet will be 12 months
- Authorized Cadet (b) Graduation or equivalent (for Graduate Authorized Cadet)
- Compulsory Mathematics Subject taken in SLC/SEE Examination for both Officer Cadet and Graduate Officer Cadet)
B. Physical Qualification:
- Minimum 5 feet 3 inches
- A minimum of 32 inches when not flowering and a minimum of 34 inches when flowering [
- Minimum 50 Kg.
- Minimum 40 Kg
- A minimum of 5 feet
If you use glasses, your eyesight should not be more than + 2 (two) or -2
- Candidates qualified through medical examination,
- Not having been punished by the court for criminal charges of moral corruption and not being a member of any political party, not being involved in any criminal activity or not,
- Not being or not being a member of any organization with subversive aims;
- He was not punished for espionage against Nepal.
- Should not have been punished for violation of human rights and humanitarian laws, and should not have been dismissed from service as a result of disqualification for government service in the future.
- Also, in case of other qualifications, it should be as mentioned in the “Soldier Service Regulations, 2069”.
- Certificate level or equivalent educational qualification, the last date of submission of application should be 18 years old and less than 21 years old.
- Graduation level or equivalent educational qualification, the last date of submission of application is 2080.08.16.
- Active military candidates, the last date of submission of application is 2080.0816.
For Incumbent Nepali Army Candidates:
- In the case of applicants from existing candidates, they should have undergone military base training Also, the minimum service period of 2 (two) years should be completed on the last date of submitting the application on 2080.08.16.
- The recommendation of the unit president must be submitted.
Qualifications required for the profession:
- Copies of the following documents should be certified by the candidate himself and submitted at the rate of 1/1 copy in the Nepali file.
- Cremated and duplicate certificates will not be accepted Full copy of all the documents to be submitted on the day of application
- Certificate of Nepalese citizenship
- S.L.C. /SEE achievement letter, character certificate and original/provisional certificate.
- Transcript of certificate level (1012), character certificate and original/provisional certificate.
- In case of graduates, transcript (letter of credit), character certificate and original/provisional certificate.
- In the case of those who have obtained degrees from other boards and universities apart from the universities of Nepal, they will have to submit a certificate of equivalency from the University of Nepal.
- Apart from educational qualifications, if there are other certificates (extra activities) and certificates related to various subjects.
- In the case of descendants of Nepali soldiers who are physically disabled/died in the course of military training or duty, the following additional documents should be verified and submitted by the candidate himself:
- 1 (one) certified copy of the person whose name should be included in the list of needs of support published by the Sri Function Management Directorate or who is mentioned as disabled or disabled in the pension rights letter (Pension Patta).
- In the case of incumbents, as per rule 107 of the “Soldier Service Rules, 2069”, a copy of the medical board’s recommendation letter per copy-1 (one).
- Copy of proof of relationship with the concerned candidate per-1 (one).
- Photograph: A recent passport size photograph of the candidate with clearly visible facial features (including both ears)
(Note: We simply posted this job opening for informational purposes. So, please read the information and submit an application using the website or email address provided.)
Connects with Our Social Media
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|