Nepal Bangladesh Bank Ltd.-“The Bank for Everyone is the trustworthy partner for all financial solutions. The bank is managed by a group of highly professional and experienced team having credibility in banking sector through quality financial service. Currently we are seeking applications from highly motivated, result-oriented & dynamic professional Nepali Citizens having positive attitude & eagerness to work for the following job positions.
1. Position: Supervisor (Few Outside Valley)
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Management (Finance/ Account) from recognized university with minimum CGPA 3.25 or First Division
• Minimum 2 years of banking experience in A Class Commercial Bank with minimum 1 year of experience in Credit
• Age not exceeding 28 years.
2. Position: Trainee Assistant (Few)
• Minimum 10 + 2 or equivalent from recognized university with minimum CGPA 2.4.0 Second Division
• Not exceeding 24 years
• Excellent interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills in both Nepali and English
• Computer skill in MS office applications,
3. Position: Officer System Engineer (Enterprise System)-1
Qualification and Experience:
• Masters/ Bachelor degree with IT background,. Working experience in IT field of Financial Institutions is preferred.
• Corporate position will be offered based on qualification experience and as per mutual agreement.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in related fields.
Hands on experience on:
• Core IBM and Cisco hardware (IBM POWER Servers i Series)
• Storage (DAD, SAN, NAS), SAN switches, Tape etc. installation and configuration case
• Red Hat her Linux hoministration (System.Network and Administration than and and Security Security.com)
• AS400/ IBM i Systems Administration and implementation General knowledge of DB2 in IBM (AS400) system cal notice ads
• Power VM installation and configuration.
• IBM PowerHA (HACMP) configuration and implementation. Configuration of System Storage SAN Network and Peripherals along with Application Cluster Software
4. Position: Junior Officer/ Officer-Network Administrator -1
Qualification and Experience:
• Masters/ Bachelor degree with IT background. Working experience in IT field of Financial Institutions is preferred.
• Corporate position will be offered based on qualification, experience and as per
• Minimum 5 years ‘ experience in Networking related fields.
• Experience in Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, PALO ALTO. Check Point devices.
CCNA certification will be added advantage.
• Candidates must possesses strong knowledge of networking technologies.
• Have extensive experience with network Security platforms/ tools, processes, best practice and technologies used in banking.
5. IT Assistants (few)
Qualification: Minimum Bachelor in Computer Engineering/ BSc. CSIT
Age: Not exceeding 28.
Job Description: Day to day banking IT functions
Good knowledge in Java.C ++ ASP.Net.PHP.MS-SQL, Oracle, DB2, Active Directory, Share Point
Candidate must be:
• Passionate about supporting IT systems and applications.
• Technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability.
• Adaptable, able to work across teams and functions.
• Self-starter and quick learner.
• Willing to work in a high-availability based 24x7x365 environment with highly structured change management
• Strong communication and relationship building skills.
How To Apply :
Competent and energetic candidates meeting the above requirements are required to apply online at our official website ie www.nbbl.com.np and merojob.com/nbbl by February 02.2021 till 17:00 hrs. Applications received through post or any other means shall not be entertained.
Selected candidates except for IT departmant shall work in the branches out side Kathamandu valley. Candidates not willing to work out side Kathamandu valley need not apply.
The bank reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Candidates canvassing for jobs are liable to be disqualified. Only shortlisted candidates shall have to appear in the written test and/ or interview.