Nepal Bank Limited Vacancy 2077:
Nepal Bank Limited (NBL), Human Resources Department Vacancy Notice for Various Positions: As per the agreement of the Public Service Commission, the following vacancies have to be filled through open competition on the basis of the approved posts of this Bank for the year 2077/78; Eligible Nepali citizens are invited to fill the online application form from 2077-11-21.
Fill in all the details to be filled in the online form prescribed by the bank along with citizenship certificate and transcript of educational qualification for the post to be applied for, character certificate, and equivalent certificate from Tribhuvan University if any educational qualification obtained from countries other than Nepal. Scan / Attach a recent passport size photo and pay the prescribed fee and submit the online application by 2077-12-12.
No action will be taken on applications that have not been received. If the online application form is filled by mentioning the false details, the candidate will be responsible for it.
- The application form can be filled by clicking on the Apply Online button in the Careers Tab of Nepal Bank Limited’s Website: www.neaplbank.com.np to follow the instructions given there.
- The syllabus of the written examination is kept in the Careers Tab of Nepal Bank Limited’s Website: www.neaplbank.com.np.
- The bank will have full right to approve, reject and cancel the advertisement. Only candidates whose applications are approved will be included in the examination.
- If you need any information regarding the application, please contact Nepal Bank Limited, Head Office, Department of Human Resource Management at email: firstname.lastname@example.org and phone number 0142211055 extension no. 210 and 407 can be contacted.
- Candidates for the post of Level 4 Assistant and Level 3 Junior Assistant (Gold Tester) will have to apply only in one of the province of their choice.
- The written examination for the post of Level 4 Assistant will be conducted in all the provinces on the same date and time.
- The written examination for the post of Level 3 Junior Assistant (Gold Tester) will be conducted in all the provinces on the same date and time.