Nepal Bankers Association New Vacancy for Research Associate, Banking Jobs, Researcher Jobs, Jobs in Kathmandu, Jobs in Nepal, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details.
Nepal Bankers’ Association (NBA)
It has been felt necessary to establish an Association for collective efforts and participation of the banks to establish and enhance the interrelationship and co-ordination among the commercial banks incorporated in Nepal in order to develop a fair and healthy competition among the banks, to maintain uniformity in the policy and procedures of loan and other banking transactions, to develop and adopt creative and modern technology.
Nepal Bankers Association New Vacancy for Research Associate
Nepal Bankers’ Association (NBA) is seeking a highly motivated and qualified Research Associate to join our team. The Research Associate will be primarily responsible for conducting/supporting research and analyze various economic, banking and financial data.
Position: Research Associate
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct context analysis of Nepalese banking industry and financial sector;
- Analyze industry data and forecast report based upon it;
- Prepare financial analysis and financial trend on the basis of acquired data;
- Prepare report and presentation on research findings;
- Assist in design and execution of primary and secondary research of financial sector and banking industry;
- Maintain research database by examining the accuracy of data;
- Draft proposals and comparative report analysis with ongoing trend of banking and financial sector;
- Create, administer, monitor and maintain data from multiple sources;
- Prepare daily/monthly/quarterly analysis of data comparing and analyzing various key financial indicators;
- Manage research projects and coordinate with other team members;
- Additional duties as per the need of the organization.
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Management/ Economics or similar degree;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of research methods and data analysis techniques/tools like SPSS/ Stata or similar software;
- Proficient in using standard office software (such as Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience of working in banking sector is preferred;
- Ability to work independently;
- Excellent time management skills.
How to Apply and Deadline
Interested candidates are requested to send their recent CV and Cover Letter including salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by Monday 5th June, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for selection process. Failure to provide CV and Cover Letter including salary expectation may result in the application being disqualified for further consideration. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
Connects with Our Social Media
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|