Nepal GoodWeave Foundation (NGF) New Vacancy 2023 for Admin & Account Officer, INGO Jobs, INGO Career, INGO/NGO Jobs in Nepal, Jobs in Kathmandu, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details.
Nepal GoodWeave Foundation (NGF) New Vacancy 2023 for Admin & Account Officer
“Let’s Promote GoodWeave against Child Labour”
Nepal GoodWeave Foundation (NGF) is an active member of GoodWeave International having country affiliates in Nepal, India, UK, USA, Germany and Afghanistan. GoodWeave is a global non-profit initiative working in the sector of child labor and for socially ethical production practices in the carpet industries offering the associated children and families with appropriate Preventive, Rehabilitation & Education Programs and Vocational Training Opportunities. NGF invites applications from interested and qualified Nepali citizens for the vacant position of Admin & Account Officer.
POSITION: Admin & Account Officer
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business studies’ administration, accounts, or relevant field
- At least two years’ experience in a similar position.
- Prior experience of working with NGO will be an added advantage.
- Computer software competencies including knowledge of MS Office (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English and Nepali language both in writing and oral communication.
- Get approval of programme project from concerned government authorities and coordinate for monitoring from them
- Prepare Plans & Budget, monitor, analyze and perform accordingly
- Verify expenditure Statement & Vouchers
- Prepare periodic reports within the timeline and as required.
- Liaise with Auditors, Govt. Authorities and Partner organizations
- Ensure timely organizational renewals and periodic reporting to concerned authority of the government
- Ensure implementation of financial policies and standards.
- Maintain an updated system by ensuring record of accounting entries on timely basis.
- Prepare and provide contents for website and other social media. Ensure timely dissemination of the information for uploading and updating.
- Organize meetings, send notice, keep meeting minute record and disseminate information.
- Responsibility for overall communication to GWI, NGF Board and all the staffs on behalf of NGF and informing chairperson and General secretary in all the written communications Act as an overall in-charge of admin and accounts department.
- Mandatory preparation of monthly work plan, monthly work sheet and quarterly report.
- Collecting monthly worksheets, work plans and quarterly report duly signed by respective authorities in print form and maintain proper documentation.
- Conduct monthly review meeting at the beginning of every month.
- Shall abide by the rules, regulations, decisions and code of conduct, etc of NGF.
Qualified Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send their application along with a curriculum vitae and cover letter mentioning tio reference and expected gross salary by 8th August 2023 to the email address mentioned below:
Email: goodweavenepal @gmail.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further screening process. Nepal GoodWeave Foundation reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
|Nepal GoodWeave Foundation|
GPO Box: 12698, Kathmandu
House No. 346, Madan Ashrit Marg, Gothatar, Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel: +977-1-5148216/ 5148132
Notice Published on 30 July 2023
(Note: We simply posted this job opening for informational purposes. So, please read the information and submit an application using the website or email address provided.)
Connects with Our Social Media
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|