NIC ASIA Capital Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of MC ASIA Bank limited, is one of the leading merchant banks in Nepal. NIC ASIA Capital seeks an application for the position of Chief Operating Officer from highly motivated, dynamic, and result-oriented Nepalese citizens having a proven track record in capital markets and investment banking in Nepal or abroad. The incumbent shall be responsible to drive business operations, profitably, through Innovative breakthroughs in a competitive market.
Position: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Master’s degree in the field of Management/Accountancy/Economics, Candidate with CFA/ CA/ACCA/CPA preferred.
- Relevant experience of at least 3 years in Managerial Level in Capital Markets/Investment Banking or S years of related work experience in Banks.
- Special expertise in driving change in particular fields are an advantage, such as foreign capital Markets/Investment Banking, Digitisation, sales & marketing, customer service department.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Highly confident, dynamic, thorough, pragmatic, and intuitive.
- Proactive leadership skills, strong interpersonal skills, and able to develop and maintain successful long-term business growth for the company, coupled with the ability to anticipate trends and access new opportunities as they arise.
- Relevant sector expertise in Equity Investment, Fund Management Merchant Banking, and Financial
- Passionate about the practical business and economic impact, Interested In being hands-on In building out the portfolio companies through PE/VC.
- Extensive knowledge of planning, implementation, and management of all the activities of merchant banking.
- Excellent organizing, analytical, and problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically and communicate effectively.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Interested candidates matching the above requirements are highly encouraged to submit their updated resume and covering letter at email@example.com or in an envelope marked with “Application for Chief Operating Officer to Human Resource Department of NIC ASIA Capital limited, Babormahol, Kathmandu, Third floor, Siddhartha Insurance Building no later than 14th May 2021 within business hours.
Only shortlisted candidates will be coiled for the further selection process. The Capitol reserves the right to accept and reject any application without assigning any reasons whatsoever. The decision of the Capitol shall be final and binding to all the applicants.