NIDWAN New Job Vacancy 2023 for Program cum Finance Associate (Paid Internship), NGO Jobs, Jobs in Lalitpur, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details.
NIDWAN New Job Vacancy 2023
National Indigenous Disabled Women Association – Nepal (NIDWAN), established in 2015, is a non-for-profit making nongovernmental organization founded and run by young indigenous women and girls with disabilities with a focus on ensuring, protecting, and promoting the rights of indigenous women and girls with disabilities. NIDWAN has programs on gender, disability, and indigenous rights including health, climate change, employment, inclusive humanitarian action, policy advocacy, research and documentation, and publication. NIDWAN works in the local, national, regional, and global arena to sensitize and engage in policy intervention.
In order to deliver effectively these programs, NIDWAN is looking qualified human resources for following positions based in Kathmandu valley
Job Post: Program cum Finance Associate (Paid Internship)
Position: Program cum Finance Associate (Kathmandu Based)
Reports To: Finance Officer
Supervise To: None
Work Station: NIDWAN Central Office (Kusunti, Lalitpur)
Contract Type: Fixed term paid internship till December 2023 with possibility of extension upon the satisfactory performance. 3 months of probation applies.
Purpose: This is an entry level paid internship to provide programmatic, administrative and financial (accounting) management support to the organization directly working under the supervision and mentoring of Finance Officer. Therefore, the hired candidate should perform the assigned tasks to contribute to strengthen NIDWAN’s administrative and financial management with high integrity,
Key Roles and Responsibilities
The Program Associate is responsible to support the program staff in all administrative and logistics matters of MPHD Nepal project as well as FHI 360 Nepal. S/he will work jointly with the program and administrative staff for planning and organization of the events/ meetings, workshop/trainings, logistics and travel arrangement of project staff.
Support to Program and Administrative Activities
- Provide administrative and logistic support to the project for organizing internal and external events, meetings, workshops and trainings.
- Prepare Procurement Requisitions and Purchase Orders to obtain necessary signatures and approvals ensuring adherence to NIDWAN procurement policy.
- Process Expense Authorization (EA) of project staff and visitors. Arrange hotel reservation, airline ticketing, vehicle rental and assist in travel as per NIDWAN travel policy.
- Manage project inventory including preparation of inventory report as per donor requirement.
- Liaise with external organizations to arrange meetings, workshops and other events as appropriate.
- Liaise with program cum finance staff within NIDWAN for any project specific plans and activities.
- Support Human Resource Associate/Manager on project specific recruitment process of local staff.
- Provide timely support for management of office building operations (e.g., electricity, drinking water, communications, maintenance and repair of office equipment, furniture, etc.).
- Deliver any other tasks as requested by the program/ technical team.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor, Deputy and Chief of Party and Country Director.
Support to Financial and Accounting Activities
- Responsible for updating financial spreadsheets with daily transactions.
- Tracking and reconciling bank statements.
- Processing the Tally Entries on time and correctly.
- Recording accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Ensuring payments, amounts, and records are correct.
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers, and journals.
- Recording and filing cash transactions.
- Processing and Filling Invoices.
- Processing expense requests for approval.
- Liaising with third-party providers, clients, and suppliers.
- Supporting banking-related transactions.
- Updating and maintaining procedural documentation.
- Supporting monthly payroll and keeping organized records.
- Supporting other financial work as required.
Education and Experience
+2 (intermediate) Completed and or bachelor’s degree running in commerce or business management or any relevant field with one year of relevant work experience.
Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures, administrative and programmatic
Experience using financial software like FAMAS, Tally or FACTS
Skills and Competencies:
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
NIDWAN accepts applications from all. However, it encourages and targets qualified indigenous women and girls, women and girls with disabilities, and other most marginalized and excluded groups to apply. A direct telephone call or any other kind of influence on the position will directly disqualify the candidate. NIDWAN reserves all the rights to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
Please send your recently updated CV to email@example.com along with your motivation letter (not more than one page) clearly mentioning your expected salary by June 15, 2023.
or Apply Online Click Here
National Indigenous Disabled Women Asociation Nepal (NIDWAN)
Location: Lalitpur Metropolitan City, Post Box No 21535
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Connects with Our Social Media
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|