Norvic International Hospital, ISO 9001: 2015 certified multidimensional, multidisciplinary hospital for the following positions to be filled as soon as possible; Applications are invited from interested, qualified, experienced, and diligent candidates.
1. Anesthesiologist – Few
- M.D. in Anesthesia from an accredited medical university. Degree and N.M.C. Licensed physicians can apply. At the beginning of the service Rs. The appointment will be given under a 3-month contract/agreement with a monthly package of Rs. 150,000.
2. Registrar – Obstetrics and Gynecology- Few
- M.D. in Obstetrics and Gynecology from a recognized Medical University. Degree and N.M.C. Licensed candidates can apply.
3. Staff Nurse – Few
- B.Sc./B.N. In Nursing. Candidates with at least two years of experience in the intensive care unit or other ward can apply after obtaining the degree.
- The initial monthly salary is Rs. 20,000 per year for experience in intensive care with Rs. 2,000 and for experience in other wards, Rs. 1,000 additional experience allowance will be available.
Interested candidates can apply within 3 days from the date of publication of this notice along with their updated personal details and experience certificates directly to the Human Resources Department of the hospital or via the following e-mail.
Department of Human Resources
Norvic International Hospital
PO Box No. 14126 Thapathali-11, Kathmandu, Nepal.