Peace Corps Nepal Job Vacancy 2023 for Quality Assurance Specialist, Personal Services Contractor, Latest INGO job Vacancy in Nepal 2023, Quality Assurance Specialist job vacancy in Peace Corps Nepal, Personal Services Contractor job vacancy in Peace Corps Nepal, INGO Career in Nepal, Peace Corps Nepal Job Vacancy 2023 will be discussed here with full details regarding the job post vacancy.
Peace Corps Nepal Job Vacancy 2023 for Quality Assurance Specialist, Personal Services Contractor
Peace Corps NEPAL Job Vacancy 2023 for Quality Assurance Specialist, Personal Services Contractor; The United States Peace Corps Nepal seeks experienced and qualified applicants for the full-time contracted position of Quality Assurance Specialist, Personal Services Contractor working 40 hours per week.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREDPEACE CORPS NEPAL JOB VACANCY:
Education: B.S., B.A., or higher degree.
Prior Work Experience: Five+ years of professional work experience.
Language Proficiency: Professional oral & written English & Nepali proficiency.
Skills and Abilities for Peace Corps Nepal Job Vacancy:
- Experience with records management, audit, compliance, project management, or Volunteer management.
- Strong background in data standardization, process facilitation, and management (organizational development, tracking tasks and processes, and ensuring accurate documentation)
- Advanced computer proficiency in MS Office: Windows, Excel, Word.
- Experience working with database management software.
- Demonstrated intercultural competence, diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility-related skills and experience
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, interpret and apply regulations
- Versatility; ability to take initiative to resolve problems
- Detail-oriented and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multicultural team
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Experience effectively coordinating complex processes across multiple business units For the full job advertisement, refer to https://np.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/
To Apply for Peace Corps Nepal Job Vacancy:
Interested candidates should submit their CV, a completed Applicant Questionnaire, and a cover letter in English by email to:
email@example.com. Applicants should include salary requirements in the cover letter.
Please list “Announcement Number: 23-001, Quality Assurance Specialist” in the subject line of the email. Only complete applications (consisting of a CV and completed Applicant Questionnaire) received by the deadline of Friday, February 10, 2023, at 5 PM will be considered.
The United States Peace Corps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
(Announcement Number: 23-001)