People and Culture Assistant Vacancy 2023: Join Plan International Nepal’s People and Culture team as a People & Culture Assistant. Support recruitment and HR administration in a short-term role based in Kathmandu. Learn about the application process and requirements. 2023 Job Vacancies, Career Opportunities Nepal, Plan International People & Culture, Short-term Jobs Kathmandu, Human Resources Assistant, Recruitment Support Role, Development Sector Nepal, Child Rights Advocate, Plan International Values, Apply for People & Culture Assistant, INGO Jobs, INGO Career, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details.
Join Plan International Nepal as a People and Culture Assistant
Are you passionate about advancing children’s rights and equality for girls? Plan International is a global development and humanitarian organization working in over 75 countries. In Nepal, Plan International has been helping marginalized children, families, and communities access their rights since 1978.
Job Post: People and Culture Assistant
About the Role
We are looking for a People & Culture Assistant to support the administrative functions of the department. This is a short-term role based in the Country Office, Kathmandu, for 6 months.
Reports to: People & Culture Specialist
Location: Country Office, with travel required to Field Offices
Type: Short-term, open to all applicants
- Recruitment Support: Assist in the recruitment process, arrange tests, interviews, and manage online HRIS vacancies.
- HR Administration: Maintain HRIS, generate reports, manage personal files, and assist in documentation.
- General Tasks: Support coordination and organization-wide activities.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Management/Social Sciences with 1 year of relevant experience.
- Skills: Strong communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Knowledge: Understanding of HR best practices and development sector in Nepal.
Plan International’s Values in Practice
- We are open and accountable.
- We strive for lasting impact.
- We work well together.
- We are inclusive and empowering.
Physical Environment: This position is based in the Country Office, Kathmandu for a short term.
Level of Contact with Children: Mid contact – Occasional interaction with children.
Application Deadline: Sunday, 12th November 2023
- Apply at p2p.com.np and say yes to keeping children and young people safe and protected.
Join Plan International Nepal in their mission to create a just world where all girls stand strong, creating global change.
(Note: We simply posted this job opening for informational purposes. So, please read the information and submit an application using the website or email address provided.)
Connects with Our Social Media
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|