Product Manager is needed as a full time employee at Bigu / Janakpur with Competitive/hour pay. Interest candidates can apply for this product manager jobs . For more details :
Position : Product Manager
Job description :
At BIGW, a job is never just a job.
It’s the start of something bigger. There are over 15,000 of us, in the biggest cities and the tiniest towns. And each of us have an important role to play. If you have a passion for great customer service, a desire to make a real difference for families and you’re looking for a place to develop, you could be who we’re looking for.
• Join a highly energetic and innovative team
• Be part of the key function of business transformation journey
• Enjoy a workplace flexibility culture
BIG W X-ness
The BIG W XTeam is made up of an innovative and forward-thinking bunch representing one of Australia’s biggest retailers. We parter across our exco system to start our digital transformation journey.
We welcome challenges and co-create solutions to deliver consistently good customer experiences.
We come from diverse backgrounds, but share a common purpose to make a real difference for our families.
An exciting opportunity to join the BIG W X team as the Product Manager – Traffic Orchestration. In this role, you will bring the BIG W purpose and strategy to life by fostering an innovative Squad dynamic and partnering with the business to deliver BIG W’s strategic initiatives, by growing customer advocacy, sales and EBIT.
Some other job responsibilities would include
- Collaborate and influence stakeholders to co-create an agreed product roadmap for Demand Generation
- Work closely with internal technology and operations teams and external partners to define milestones and ensure on-time and in-scope delivery
- Maintain the overall roadmap, including ongoing product strategy, product planning and prioritisation
- Document and prioritise epics, user stories, requirements, acceptance criteria and release mapping with consideration & management of dependencies and early benefit realisation
- Actively manage the risks, timelines and dependencies associated with the delivery of initiatives. Seek active feedback and pivot as required. Ensure transparency of key decisions, progress and risks/issues at all times
- Facilitate communication and reporting to the Executive and leadership teams on the product agenda and prioritisation of product initiatives
- Track, measure and be accountable for achieving product KPIs and success measures at the individual product and portfolio levels
As an experienced professional from a digital and ecom background, you will have strong understanding of digital customer journey and service delivery. You will be passionate about continuously improving BIG W’s digital offers for our customers through collaborating and co-creating with stakeholders across business functions.
You would also have:
- Experienced as a Product Manage, ideally in a retail industry.
- Proven track record of managing Product Roadmaps, and incremental Customer, Business and Technology benefits
- Previous Experience in an ecom business platform
- Trusted business partner in a fast-paced environment
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
What’s in it for you?
- Leading and contributing to the key element of BIG W Transformation journey
- An attractive remuneration package including base, super and bonus
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia both across BIG W and Woolworths
- Tech options – Woolworths is the largest employer of Google Apps in Australia, are early adopters of Agile and have BYOD options too
- An exciting career – as our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people
- Flexibility and work-life balance policies that will help you thrive
Joining the Group
As part of the wider Woolworths Group, we care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via https://www.linkedin.com/company/big-w/?viewAsMember=true. #LI #work180
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. BIG W is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.