New Rapti Gaunpalika Job Vacancy 2079 for AMIN, Surveyor, Helper, Local Government Jobs in Nepal, Contract Jobs in Rapti Gaunpalika, Engineer Jobs in Dang, Amin Jobs in Nepal, Jobs in Dang, Lumbini Province Jobs will be discussed here with full details.
About Rapti Gaunpalika
Rapti rural municipality is located in the Madhesh and Chure regions of Nepal, in the eastern part of Dang district in the central western region.The 2 village development committees in Rapti Rural Municipality, all parts of Lalmatia, Sisahnia, and Hasipur Village Development Committees in Savik Ward No. Wards 1 and 2, have been restructured and now are restructured into 9 wards. Masuria is still used as the administrative center.
This rural municipality is located at 27 degrees 49 minutes 5 seconds to 27 degrees 55 minutes 15 seconds north latitude and 82 degrees 36 minutes 8 seconds to 82 degrees 48 minutes 26 seconds east longitude.
The total area is 161.07 square kilometers. In the east of this rural municipality, Arghakhanchi district is across the Rapti river, and in the south are the Rapti River and Garhwa rural municipality; in the north are Ghoshkhola and Wanglachuli rural municipalities; and in the west are Lamhi municipalities.
There is an east-west highway about 15 kilometers from the center of this rural municipality. This village is flat, has irrigation facilities, and is very fertile, so there is good potential for agriculture and vegetable growing.
Vramhan, Chhetri, Thakuri, Gurung, Magar, Tharu, Dalits, and Muslims live in this rural municipality area. According to the census of 2078, the total population of Rapti rural municipality is 52158, with 27438 females and 24720 males in 10940 households and 11837 households.
There are 9 wards in Rapti rural municipality. When doing a comparative study of the population and households of the wards of this rural municipality, the ward with the highest population is No. It is in 1, 2, and 3. Likewise, the least number of households in ward no. It is on the 9th.
New Rapti Gaunpalika Job Vacancy 2079 for AMIN, Surveyor, Helper:
Rapti Gaunpalika (Rural Municipality), Office of the Village Executive, Masuria, Deukhuri, Dang, Lumbini Province, Nepal, according to the decision of the executive dated 29.10.2079, for surveying and mapping work after data collection and verification of landless Dalits, landless squatters and unorganized residents under this Rapti Rural Municipality. Since it is necessary to work through the service contract in the following positions; This information has been published for the information of all concerned that the interested Nepali citizens who have attained the qualifications should submit their original application to this office along with copies of their educational qualifications, experience and citizenship certificates within 7 days from the date of publication of this information.
Rapti Gaunpalika Job Vacancy details:
|S.N.||Advertise No.||Job Post||Level||Required No.|
|1||10-2079/080||Surveyor||Assistant Level 5th||
|2||11-2079/080||Amin||Assistant Level 4th||
|3||12-2079/080||Field Assistant (Helper)||Uncategorized||
1) Minimum educational qualification and experience required for Rapti Gaunpalika Job Vacancy:
- a) Surveyor: Passed SLC or equivalent in Mathematics from a recognized educational institution; Diploma in Geomatics with a three-year Proficiency Certificate; or Passed in Science (Physical Group) or Geography with at least one year of experience as a junior surveyor. Received a training.
- b) Amin: Passed with S.L.C or equivalent in mathematics from a recognized educational institution and at least one year of junior surveyor training in surveying or geomatics or passed in Amin subject.
- c) Field Assistant: Passed SLC or equivalent.
18 years and not exceeding 35 years, in case of female candidates not exceeding 40 years.
3) Place of submission of application:
Rapti Rural Municipality Village Executive Office, Masuria Deukhuri Dang.
4) Last date for submission of application:
up to 2079-11-07 (if it is a public holiday on that day, within office hours on the next day of office opening)
5) Type of Examination for Rapti Gaunpalika Job Vacancy:
Preliminary List, Written and Interview.
6) Exam Date for Rapti Gaunpalika Job Vacancy:
The date of publication of the preliminary list will be decided.
7) Service facility:
It will be as specified by the village executive.
8) Documents attached with the application for Rapti Gaunpalika Job Vacancy:
- Copies of the following attested by the applicant himself: a copy of the Nepali citizenship certificate,
- A copy of the minimum educational qualification and character certificate,
- A copy of the training and experience certificate,
- 3 copies of passport-size photographs.
- Receipt of examination fee submission.
9) Rapti Gaunpalika Job Vacancy application form can be obtained from this office and the website of this rural municipality.
10) For more information about Rapti Gaunpalika Job Vacancy, you can contact the Bhumi Seva Kendra of this rural municipality.
Office of Rapti Gaunpalika (Rural Municipality)
Location: Masuria, Deukhari, Dang
Contact no. 082-413077
Toll free number: 16608218221
Google Location: RPV8+X69, Lalmatia 22404
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Join Our Telegram latest update instantly: CLICK HERE
Please check the below notice as well for Rapti Gaunpalika Job Vacancy:
Read Also: Government jobs in Nepal 2079