Roster for Software Developer: Join WHO Health Emergencies Programme in Nepal as a Software Developer. Help enhance the Electronic Medical Records system and support public health initiatives. Apply by November 9, 2023. Software Developer, Health Emergencies, WHO Jobs, EMR System, Nepal Healthcare, Public Health Nepal, Open Source EMR, Cross Plat form Data, Health Information Exchange, Apply Now, INGO Jobs, INGO Career in Nepal 2023, Vacancy in Nepal, Nepal Jobs, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details.
Position: Roster for Software Developer
|Qualifications||University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Technology.|
|Location||Nepal (Duty Station Anywhere in Nepal)|
|Contractual Arrangement||Special Services Agreement (SSA)|
|Contract Duration||Dependent on needs|
|Closing Date||November 9, 2023, 4:44:00 AM|
|Organization||SE_NEP WR Office, Nepal|
|Monthly Salary||NPR 142,427.00|
This vacancy aims to create a roster of qualified candidates for the WHO Health Emergencies Programme in Nepal. Successful candidates will be included in the roster and may be considered for assignments in their field of expertise. The roster’s inclusion does not guarantee immediate selection for a Special Services Agreement (SSA) contract.
The WHO Nepal Country Office collaborates with the Government of Nepal to achieve national health goals, universal health coverage, and international public health action. The WHO Health Emergencies Programme (WHE) supports the rapid provision of life-saving health interventions during multi-hazard emergencies and disasters, contributing to health system recovery.
- Develop and integrate products for the Electronic Medical Records (EMR) platform.
- Support EMR development and implementation.
- Collaborate on product delivery and integration.
- Enhance usability and ensure adherence to global health standards.
- Conduct research on global health trends using EMR data.
- Maintain EMR systems, including data backup and disaster recovery.
- Develop APIs for cross-platform data sharing.
- Advocate for national policies related to EMRs and health information exchange.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- Education: University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Technology.
- Desirable: Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Experience: At least three years of experience working with Open Source EMRs in Nepal.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong advocacy and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and independent working skills.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional setting.
- High level of integrity and commitment to professional responsibilities.
- Technical expertise and use of language skills.
Remuneration: Monthly Salary: NPR Rs 142,427.00 (Level VII) – taxable as per Nepal Government laws, extendable under SSA subject to performance and need.
- This Vacancy Notice may be used for similar positions at the same level.
- Only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted.
- A written test and interviews will be used for screening.
- WHO is committed to workforce diversity.
- WHO has a smoke-free environment and does not recruit smokers.
- Local recruitment – candidates within the local commuting area will be considered.
- Background verification for final candidates is required.
Note: This post is subject to local recruitment. Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply. For detailed information on WHO’s operations, visit http://www.who.int
(Note: We simply posted this job opening for informational purposes. So, please read the information and submit an application using the website or email address provided.)
Connects with Our Social Media
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|