Sahara Nepal (NGO) Vacancy for M&E Officer and Field Supervisor:
Sahara Nepal, NGO is promoting Financial Awareness through Financial Literacy classes and other youth-led initiatives to promote financial awareness as well as the concept of safe and affordable housing through the Financial Inclusion for Marginalized Women in Nepal Project funded by Jersey Overseas Aid (JOA) through Habitat for Humanity. Sahara Nepal is looking for skilled, competent, and dynamic individuals for the following positions:
1. M & E Officer — I (Head Office)
- Sound understanding of research particularly Monitoring and Evaluation
- Good knowledge of using Microsoft Office packages
- Should be able to develop success stories and Case studies
- Should have a strong command of English and Nepali languages both written and spoken.
- Should have at least a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 2 years of experience in M & E and Communication.
2. Field Supervisor- 1, Morang Based
- Coordination and networking with local government and stakeholders
- Experience of working with the marginalized population to address their financial issues
- Support in selection of community facilitator, social mobilizers, and MFI’s for training and capacity development
- Should have proper record keeping and documentation skills
- Should have at least PCL Level degree in any Social sciences or business management
Note: Application can be sent to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or submitted to NGO Head Office in Charpane Jhapa with a Cover letter and CV detailing the achievements and previous job experiences within a week of the date of Vacancy published.
Sahara Nepal is an equal opportunity provider. Women and individuals from marginalized communities are highly encouraged to apply
CHECK LATEST JOBS IN NEPAL