Sandhikhark Municipality New Vacancy 2080 for Immigrant Resource Center Counselor, Psychosocial Counselor, Local Government Jobs, Counselor Jobs, Jobs in Arghakhanchi, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details.
Sandhikhark Municipality New Vacancy 2080 for Immigrant Resource Center Counselor, Psychosocial Counselor
City Executive Office, Sandhikhark, Arghakhanchi, in collaboration with the Ministry of Industry, Tourism and Transport, Lumbini Province, is going to operate a foreign employment-related immigration center and conduct foreign employment-related awareness programs and psychosocial counseling services. This notice has been published to submit the application form to the office of Sandhikhark Municipality, City Executive along with the requested details and documents and the receipt of submission of the application fee within 15 days from the date of publication of this notice.
|Application Opening Date||28 Bhadra 2080|
|Application Closing Date||10 Ashoj 2080|
Post: Immigrant Resource Center Counselor
- Required No: 2 People (One Woman Mandatory)
- Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum proficiency certificate level or 10+2 with at least 3 years of work experience in consultancy work or social mobilization, with basic computer knowledge and experience (Word, Excel, power point, Email internet etc.). Preference will be given to those who speak the local language and who have worked in the field of safe foreign employment and have qualifications in law.
Post: Psychosocial Counselor
- Required No: 1 person (female preferred)
- Qualifications and experience:
- When choosing a psychosocial counselor, the following qualifications should be specified by the training course for psychosocial counselors developed by the National Health Training Center under the Ministry of Health and Population and approved by the Ministry of Health.
- Health Assistant, Staff Nurse from a recognized educational institution or Public Health, Nursing, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, B.Ed from a recognized university. Graduated in Health Education and also passed Post Graduate Diploma in Counseling.
- Special preference will be given to those who have received a 6-month training on psychosocial counseling and obtained a certificate from the National Health Training Center
- Having basic computer knowledge and experience (Word, Excel, power point, Email “internet etc.)
Duration of work: Currently up to the end of June 2081, it can be renewed according to the needs of the program and performance
Type of Exam: Preliminary Selection, Written, Interview and Practical The date of written, interview and practical test will be published later.
Salary and other facilities: As per the rules of the program.
How to Apply
- Required Documents:
- Interested Nepali citizens who meet the above mentioned qualifications
- Copy of Nepali Citizenship Certificate,
- Copy of experience certificate,
- At least 2 references with names and contact phone numbers of personal details and a copy of the educational qualification certificate and one copy of passport size photograph should be submitted clearly in the open application form.
- Applications received after the specified time will not be included in the selection process.
- Application Fee: Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only)
- The last date of submission of application: 10 Bhadra 2080, can be submitted during office hours If there is a public holiday on the last date of submission of application, the application can be submitted on the next day of the holiday.
Selection Process: Only candidates who pass the preliminary selection will be shortlisted for written, interview and practical test
Priority will be given to candidates from disadvantaged groups, especially women, Dalits, tribals, Madheshi and minority groups in each post.
municipal executive office
Phone No: 077-420112, 420662
(Note: We simply posted this job opening for informational purposes. So, please read the information and submit an application using the website or email address provided.)
Connects with Our Social Media
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|