Subaward Contract Specialist II Job Vacancy in US will be check here with complete information regarding this vacancy notice. If you are interested on these jobs in US then these jobs will be very suitable for you. To know the details about these jobs then you are requested to keep reading till the end of post….
Subaward Contract Specialist II Job Vacancy in US:
- Washington, DC
- USA-Remote (Any)
Job type: Full time
Job posted Date: 7 January 2023
Job requisition id: Requisition – 2022201084
FHI 360 staff working in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, regardless of the type of project or client they serve, or of their employment status (full/part-time, remote, telework, or in-office), unless an accommodation applies. FHI 360 complies with federal, state, and local laws with regard to accommodations related to this policy. Full vaccination is currently defined as two weeks after the second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccine, or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine. Booster doses are not required at this time.
The Subaward Specialist will work in partnership with members of the Contract Management Services Department to perform specialized tasks from pre-award to close-out related to subawards. These tasks may include a wide variety of discrete transactions occurring at various stages of the subaward process. This position will initially primarily work with members of a newly formed Center for Excellence (COE) to support the global rollout and adoption of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application for field subawards for FHI 360 offices around the world.
Typical tasks include: a) Supplementing the technical assistance provided by the Contracting Officer to proposal development in reviewing teaming agreements and NDAs; b) Review Subaward packages and finalize subaward documents for signature; c) Provide support to subaward negotiations under the direction of contracting officers; d) Perform quality assurance reviews of subaward records and produce reports for CMS management; e) Prepare donor approval requests for subaward approvals; f) Conduct subaward close out in coordination with project teams.
Specific Tasks related to supporting the Center of Excellence include:
- Provides input into design and specifications of the Subaward module.
- Serves as a CMS department representative on the COE.
- Makes recommendations/or implements enhancements to the application and related business process in consultation with CMS management and the FHI 360 Information Solutions and Services (ISS) Department.
- Reports on COE activities to CMS management.
- Assists with the creation of documentation related to design, implementation and business practice related to subaward requisitioning and supports updates to other related guidance materials to align with the requirements of the application.
- Assists with development of training materials and delivery of training using a variety of techniques.
- Provides support to users to enable them to resolve their specific day-to-day problems, working closely with other members of the COE to execute corrective action when necessary.
- Works with CMS management on various projects to improve productivity of subaward related business processes.
- Ensures CMS department users security and permissions are up to date.
- Tests new system functionality prior to system enhancements deployment.
- Monitors quality assurance and produces reports on system compliance for CMS management.
- Identifies potential compliance vulnerabilities through annual risk assessment activities including develop and monitor corrective action gap closures and how to avoid creating such vulnerabilities in the ERP application.
- Familiarity with donor requirements and FHI 360 policies and procedures required for subaward administration.
- Understands data entry and documentation requirements associated with the ERP system used for subaward administration. Fully knowledgeable of FHI 360 subaward processes and donor regulations.
- Serve as a resource for project teams in supporting their adoption of the ERP application.
- Responsible for adhering to all CMS operating policies and procedures.
- Reviews standard pre-award documents (NDAs, Teaming Agreement) for proposed subawards.
- Prepares, reviews, and approves sub awards following established procedures and thresholds.
- Review sub award data in sub award database.
- Prepares, reviews, modifications to sub awards.
- Conducts quality assurance reviews of data in subaward system and prepares reports for department management.
- Work in partnership with records management staff to maintain the accuracy and integrity of the unit filing system.
Accountabilities will be differentiated by:
- Degree of complexity of transactions handled (transition from routine/moderate complexity to higher complexity.
- Level of interaction with internal and external clients.
- Exercise of expanding decision rights.
- Quantity of transactions handled.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Applied Knowledge & Skills:
- Working knowledge of Acquisition/Assistance types, Agreement components, Purchase Orders, Commercial agreements, Subawards and flow down requirements.
- Intermediate knowledge of donor (USG and non-USG) rules and regulations applicable to sponsored projects.
- Working knowledge of contracting concepts and principles to ensure lower tiered subaward documents are compliant with prime award requirements.
- Effective interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and project management skills.
- Ability to manage a variety of activities and pay close attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Read, write and speak English. Fluency in a foreign language is desired.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to interact professionally in culturally diverse settings.
- Ability to research and interpret information to respond to inquiries.
Problem Solving & Impact:
- Works on increasingly complex and problems of diverse scope requiring critical analysis and comprehensive evaluation of critical factors.
- Increasingly exercising independent judgment in developing methods and techniques to obtain solutions (and process improvements).
- Increasing independence in determining specific tasks to accomplish in order to meet certain goals and objectives.
- Demonstrable growth in technical expertise on regulatory matters, contract management systems, processes, and computer software.
- Works under the direction of supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree or its International Equivalent • Business Administration, Legal Studies or Related Field.
- Typically requires 4 years’ professional work experience with at least 2 yrs. in a contracting position either in the Federal Government or a Non-governmental Organization (NGO).
Typical Physical Demands:
- Typical office environment.
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift 5-10 lbs.
Technology to be Used:
- Personal Computer/Laptop, Microsoft applications (i.e., Office 365, SharePoint, Skype/Zoom/Teams), cell phone/mobile technology, and standard office equipment.
- Less than 10%
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
FHI 360 will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
To Apply:Subaward Contract Specialist II Job Vacancy in US
Visit Site Click here
Thank you so much reading till end. If you have any query regarding this vacancy notice on your mind feel free to comment down, we will reply as soon as possible.