System Administrator Job Vacancy 2080 at Nami College, Apply Now, College Jobs, IT Jobs, System Administrator Vacancy, NAMI College Vacancy, Kathmandu Jobs, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details.
System Administrator Job Vacancy 2080 at Naaya Aayam Multi-Disciplinary Institute (NAMI)
Naaya Aayam Multi-Disciplinary Institute (NAMI), is hiring a System Administrator who shall be responsible for the day-to-day operation and maintenance of the organization’s computer systems. The System Administrator also works with other IT staff to develop and implement security measures to protect the organization’s data.
Position: System Administrator – 1
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install and configure software and hardware.
- Manage network servers and technology tools.
- Set up accounts and workstations.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls.
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models.
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies.
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies.
- Data Back–up.
- Implement security measures.
- Plan for future growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience as a system administrator
- Strong technical skills, including operating systems, networking, and security knowledge.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Experience with cloud computing, security and monitoring tools, account access management, loT, databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management.
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role.
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery.
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms.
Please send your CV and letter of interest as a part of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 26th November, 2023 (Sunday). Only shortlisted candidates upon evaluations of minimum qualifications, experience and skills will be called for further selection process.
This Job Opportunity May Also Best for You: CTEVT Gandaki Pradesh New Vacancy 2080
Location: Gokarneshwor-7, Jorpati, Kathmandu
Post Box: 6243
Phone: + 977 1 4917441 /442 /443 /444
Sunday-Friday, 08:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Thank you so much for reading the job vacancy post ”System Administrator Job Vacancy 2080 at Nami College” till the end. If you have any doubt and hesitation regarding this vacancy on your mind then you are requested to comment down or message us through our social medias , we will reply you as soon as possible because we are ready to help for you.
Dear Jobseekers, If you wants to get foreign or national latest job vacancy opportunity alerts then stay tuned and follow us on our various below :
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|
Note : Simply, we shares national and international job opportunity through this website for the educational and informational purpose only. We are not any hiring company and hiring agency. So please read the job vacancy information completely and submit an application using website, email address or manpower details above mentioned.